Yandex Toolbar is a one of the hundreds of toolbars. Vendors of this toolbar report that they made this toolbar for people to make their internet browsing faster and more convenient. This program can be installed in Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera Browser. So, these are browsers that can be the victims of Yandex Toolbar. You can find different information about this toolbar. Some sources tell that Yandex Toolbar is just an ordinary toolbar that helped users to browse on the Web. But there are also users that are sure that Yandex Toolbar is a malicious program that is able to install itself without user’s participation. If this case is like your own, then it is better to uninstall Yandex Toolbar.
Also there such cases, when users download different freeware and install them on their computer together with some other programs and toolbars as a makeweight. It is sufficient for user to remove the tick from the “Install Yandex Toolbar” checkbox. But sometimes they just do not notice this tick and then complain that the toolbar installed itself on their computer. From this point, we can think that Yandex Toolbar is not a malicious program. Every user should be careful with all freeware and shareware or even should not use it at all for the sake of computer health.
If manual instructions and video seem difficult download SpyHunter – it is able to remove this adware.
Concerning the peculiarities of Yandex Toolbar, we can enumerate the following:
- It is able to search on the Web and on the different web pages.
- It has a set of special tools, such as visual bookmarks, spellchecking or word translating.
- The toolbar reports about the weather forecast.
- It is able to report about the new events on Yandex personal services.
There are cases when the user has too much toolbars and he wants to get rid of some of them. So, if you decide to uninstall Yandex Toolbar, then at first you should know what browser you have, so according to it, you should select the instructions on this page.
If you use Internet Explorer, so you should follow these instructions:
- You can use Add/Remove programs utility. So in order to open it you should click on Start button, then select Control panel and click on Uninstall a program link.
- Then you should find the name of the unwanted toolbar in the list, highlight it and click on Uninstall button. After that you should follow the prescribed instructions.
If you have Google Chrome, so in order to uninstall Yandex Toolbar, you should perform the following instructions:
- So, open your browser, go to chrome://extensions/.
- Find the unwanted toolbar in the list and then you should click on Uninstall button.
If your browser is Mozilla Firefox, then you can use the following actions:
- Open your browser.
- Click on Tools, then select Add-ons, Scroll down the list and highlight the toolbar in the list.
- Then you should click on Uninstall button and confirm the uninstallation.
If you have Opera browser:
- Open Opera.
- Right-click on the unwanted toolbar and select “Remove from toolbar”
No matter what web browser you have, the changes will be applied only after the reboot of your browser.
There are also some other methods how to remove toolbars from web browsers, so if the instructions given above were not useful for you or you think that they are too hard to perform then you are welcome to use any of the uninstallers that are available to you. You have the opportunity to download the Free Uninstall It program that was made to uninstall the unwanted programs that cannot be removed with the help of usual instructions. You should just download it and install on your computer. Free uninstall It will remove all the parts of the unwanted program in several minutes.