Yontoo Layers Client usually is called simply Yontoo. This is an application that is used to show all browser extensions. So, users think that it is the only function of this program and use it for that. But they do not suspect that Yontoo Layers Client can be a malicious program that has the addition function to control and corrupt user’s data. If you think that Yontoo Layers Client is a malicious object, then you should uninstall Yontoo Layers Client from your computer.
Some users are the witnesses of some strange behavior that seems malicious. So, they report that Yontoo Layers Client shows annoying pop-ups and security warnings. So, there are also cases when Yontoo Layers Client somehow blocks users’ access to some files and programs. The performance of the infected computer becomes very slow. This program is also able to modify DNS entry. So, we have more reasons to think that Yontoo Layers Client is a malicious program and if you want not to see the pop-ups, the link of which leads to some fake commercial websites, and not to have the program that track the cookies on your PC, then you should uninstall Yontoo Layers Client from your computer.
You can use the following instructions in order to uninstall Yontoo Layers Client:
- The first thing that you should do is to boot your computer in Safe Mode with Networking. So, reboot your computer and when it will begin to start you should press F8 button repeatedly. And when you will see the black screen with menu, then you should use the arrow keys on your keyboard in order to select Safe Mode with Network.
- Run Command Prompt window, by pressing Win+R, the type there iexplore.exe and click OK.
- Then you should change some internet settings, so click Tools, then choose Internet options.
- Click on LAN setting button. You should uncheck the box “Use a proxy server for your LAN”
- After that you should download powerful antivirus software that will remove the infection from your computer. If you do not know what antivirus software to choose, then you should run Command Prompt one more time and type the following here: iexplore.exe http://www.fixpcyourself.com/rkill.com. Then save the program on your desktop. This program will help you to stop the malicious processes of Yontoo Layers Client.
- Then you should type: iexplore.exe http://www.fixpcyourself.com/mbam.exe in the Command Prompt and click Ok. Save the program on your computer, install and run it. MalwareBytes Antimalware will uninstall Yontoo Layers Client for you.
There is one more method how to uninstall Yontoo Layers Client from your computer. For this you should use any uninstaller. So, just download uninstaller and it will remove all the parts of your program. For example you can use free Uninstall It program.