Search.us Toolbar that provides users with some helpful options that can be useful for them every day, but still it is considered to be a malicious toolbar that traces the users’ activity and send this information to its creators. There are cases when this toolbar installs itself in the browser of a user without his participation in it. If you have this toolbar on your computer, then it is better to uninstall Search.us Toolbar as soon as possible.
Search.us Toolbar is a very annoying thing that shows different pop-ups in order to make users to follow the link and to visit the commercial web pages. The offers on these pages can be fake, so you should not believe to them and try to buy something. More than that the websites themselves can be malicious and infect users’ computers with some other infections. One more annoying thing is that Search.us Toolbar is able to redirect all the user’s search requests, making some important changes in the browser. If you are tired of this toolbar and think that it is more bad than good, so you should uninstall Search.us Toolbar, using the effective instructions that you can find.
I can offer you the instructions that will remove Search.us Toolbar from your computer. Just follow them:
If manual instructions and video seem difficult download SpyHunter – it is able to remove this adware.
- You should reboot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking.
- Then you should remove the following folder:
- C:\Program Files\IEToolbar
- After that you should navigate and remove the following files of Search.us Toolbar:
- C:\Program Files\IEToolbar\inst.bat [71 Bytes] MS-DOS Batch File
- C:\Program Files\IEToolbar\searchbarus.dll [662552 Bytes] Application Extension
- C:\Program Files\IEToolbar\searchbarus.inf [384 Bytes] Setup Information
- Then you should scan your computer for infections in order to deactivate the rest of the possible infections.
There is also the uninstall Search.us Toolbar directly from your browser.
If you use Internet Explorer:
- Navigate:Tools=> Manage add-ons
- Then: Toolbars and Extensions
- Find the needed toolbar, highlight it and select Disable.
If you have Google Chrome:
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the address bar of your browser and press Enter.
- Find the Search.us toolbar in the list and then click Uninstall button.
If your browser is Mozilla Firefox:
- Open your browser.
- Navigate: Tools=> Add-ons.
- Scroll down the list and highlight the toolbar in the list, click on Uninstall button and confirm the uninstallation.
If you want to use automatic method in order to remove Search.us Toolbar, then it is better to use uninstaller. Uninstallers are the programs that were created especially for the cases when you need to remove a program, but it is impossible to remove it with some usual methods. I can advise you to use Free Uninstall It program in order to uninstall Search.us Toolbar once and forever.