What is Atwola cookie?
Atwola is a name of cookie that tracks the computer user’s browsing activity and interests. Gathering all the required information, it displays different ads, banners, pop-up ads in browser. Atwola cookie is not a virus, because it doesn’t harm the computer, but it may freeze the browsing. Besides, unreliable ads often contain links to untrustworthy and suspicious web pages where you could get a real virus. This infection supports almost all well-known browsers as Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari. The situation is aggravated by the fact that the majority of antiviruses are not able to detect Atwola and the most users don’t even know about. Moreover, even after removing from browser, Atwola has an ability to restore itself. That’s why we need special Removal Tool.
How to get rid of Atwola cookie?
According to our research, the WiperSoft is one the best tools that will get rid you of this problem. WiperSoft is the anti-spyware tool to secure your computer from Enigma software. Its own database contains more than 1000 malicious cookies as Atwola cookie. This tool can not only delete the malicious files, but also can clean all registry entries created by Atwola Cookie. To be sure, WiperSoft will be irreplaceable tool for all users who care about privacy. Spy Hunter supports all versions of the Windows operating system, from Windows XP all the way to Windows 10.
There is another program who copes with this task. HitmanPro is a malware scanner that can quickly scan your computer. It can perfectly cooperate with your antivirus software without any conflicts. The main feature of this program is Scan Cloud feature. When it detects a suspicious file, HitmanPro will replace the file to their cloud where it will be scanned there by other anti-virus software. But it could be a major deterrent to some people, because you need the internet connection to run the scan. Hitman pro is supporting Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
Download Atwola Tracking Cookie Removal Tool
In our view, there are 3 products that potentially have Atwola in their database. You can try to use them for removing Atwola cookie.
WiperSoft – fully removes Atwola cookie and protects browsers from infection.
*Trial version of WiperSoft provides detection of computer viruses for FREE. To remove malware, you have to purchase the full version of Spyhunter.
You can try both of these products to remove Atwola cookie
First of all, we need to remove this malicious cookie from the Web browser. Choose yours and take following steps.
How to remove Atwola Cookie from browsers manually
- Launch Internet Explorer, click on the gear button in upper-right corner of the browser window;
- Select Internet options from drop-down menu. Click Delete button in the Browsing History section;
- Click the check box with Cookies;
- Click Delete button to remove cookies.
- Start Google Chrome , click 3-dots icon and in the top-right corner;
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu;
- On the bottom find Show advanced settings… link, and click on it;
- Click Clear browsing data… button and put a tick near Cookies and other site and plug-in data;
- Click Clear browsing data button to confirm cookies removal.
- Start Firefox and click 3-bars icon in the top-right corner;
- Choose Options and go to Privacy tab;
- Under History in the drop-down menu choose Use custom settings for history;
- Click Show cookies button, and in the list find Atwola Cookie and click on it. Click Remove cookie button;
- Or you can click Remove All Cookies.
- Start Opera, select Settings from the Opera Menu;
- Click Privacy & Security in the list of items on the left;
- Scroll down to the Cookies section and click All cookies and site data;
- click Delete All to remove cookies.
- From the Safari Menu, click on Preferences;
- Under the Security tab, select Show Cookies;
- Select Remove All. Alternatively, if you only wish to delete a select group of cookies, highlight them and select Remove;
- Click Done.
How to block unwanted cookies in browsers
To ensure your browser from third-party and unwanted cookies, follow the instructions:
- in Internet Explorer 8, click Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced. Select Block under Third-party Cookies and click OK twice.
- Firefox cookie settings are found under Tools > Options > Privacy. Uncheck Accept third-party cookies and click OK.
- In Google Chrome, click the wrench icon in the top-right corner of the browser, choose Options, select Under the Hood in the left pane, click the Content settings button next to Privacy, and check Ignore exceptions and block third-party cookies from being set.
- On Safari for OS X, you will need to open the Preferences by clicking on the Safari menu. With the preferences open, click the Privacy tab, then under Cookies and website data click Allow from current website only. At the bottom of the Privacy tab, there’s also an option to turn on Safari’s Do Not Track feature.
- In Opera, select Settings > Preferences > Advanced > Cookies and select: Never accept cookies. Click OK to complete.
How can I get rid of malicious cookies?
Besides stated above manual cleaning in your web browser, you can trust this kind of process to WiperSoft or HitmanPro applications. They are scanning your system for any suspicious behavior and if there is something wrong with the cookies – they will surely find out and handle it.