What is Olpair.com pop up virus
Olpair.com also known as Openload.co Pair is a pop-up virus, related to the number of potentially unwanted programs(PUP) that comes to the PC without the user’s consent as a browser extension or as notifications in Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and IE. If you noticed that your browser starts to show you different popups, message boxes or another advertisement, then you most likely become a victim of this harmful virus. First of all, the virus makes changes to the settings of browsers installed on your computer, after which it constantly redirects the user to affiliate sites and opens new tabs containing a lot of commercial offers. For example, it displays ads banners, pop-ups and much more. Moreover, it can collect personal user information and transfer it to commercial partners. We strongly recommend that you remove Olpair.com pop-up virus immediately.
The text from https://olpair.com:
Pair your device to use openload with 3rd party applications
To use openload with 3rd-party applications ( e.g. TV players ), check the captcha and submit the form below.
We will then enable access to openload streams from 3rd party applications for 4 hours from your IP
How Olpair.com pop up virus gets on your PC?
In most cases, Olpair.com pop up virus comes bundled with free software that the user downloads from the Internet. It comes bundled with archives, audio players, utilities and so on, through special downloaders or web clients containing malware as an additional element. Kodi Player is a new media player, video hosting and provider can be a source of malicious apps, related to Olpair.com. You need to decline all offers about notifications from unknown sites, closely monitor the installation process and choose its advanced type to refuse installation of the elements of the installation package that do not inspire confidence in you. If this has already penetrated your PC, then use our recommendations to remove it right now.
How to remove Olpair.com pop up virus from your computer?
The most easy and modern way of removing pop-ups, trojans, ransomware or other viruses is to use automatic removal tools. See our Anti-malware tools below for further instructions.
Recommended Anti-malware tools:
Try Combo Cleaner Antivirus
Try AdGuard 2.0 Android Version:
Try Dr.Web Security Space
Dr.Web gives you the constant anti-malware protection against newest threats across most popular operating systems. Dr.Web offer has the following features:
- Complete anti-malware protection: Windows, macOS, Android and iOS
- Multi-layer ransomware protection with ransomware remediation
- Network Threat Prevention: stops attacks before they even begin
- Parental Control
- Comprehensive Support 24/7
- 1-5 PC/Mac, up to 3 year license period
You can download Dr.Web Security Space Antivirus and choose a number of licences(1- 5 PC/Mac + up to 5 devices) by clicking a button below. If you need a solution for small offices with up to 50 PC/Mac - click here
Also, you can try to remove Olpair.com pop up virus manually. For uninstalling Olpair.com pop up virus remove it from Control Panel, then delete all files and registry keys.
Step 1: Remove Olpair.com pop up virus from Control Panel
- Click Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Olpair.com pop up virus.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Click Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Olpair.com and click Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Olpair.com, select it and click Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate Olpair.com and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
After that remove Olpair.com from your browser.
Step 2: Remove Olpair.com from browsers
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Click Tools.
- Choose Extensions.
- Find Olpair.com.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Choose Olpair.com.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
- Press Settings and more button
- Choose and Click on Extensions
- Find Olpair extension and click settings
- Press Uninstall button
- Start Edge again
- Open IE.
- Push Alt + T.
- Click Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Olpair.com.
- Click More information link in the left-bottom corner.
- Click Remove button.
- If this button is grayed out – perform alternative steps.
Step 3: Remove Olpair.com from Android:
Alternative solution for Android phone/tablet:
- open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More.
- Choose and open Settings
- Tap Site settings and then find Olpair.com Pop-ups.
- Turn of Olpair.com Pop-ups from Allowed to Block.
Written by Tim Kas