What is Atinhenfortwa.info adware
Atinhenfortwa.info is another malicious site that is among the potentially unwanted programs, namely, adware. Getting to this site, the user sees a pop-up message, which indicates the need to subscribe to the display of notifications. If the user clicks to allow, then this malicious site contributes to the distribution of a huge amount of advertising, namely banners, pop-ups, coupons and much more. Moreover, it collects and analyzes the user’s personal data, and then passes it on to third parties for use in targeted advertising and other purposes. We strongly recommend that you remove Atinhenfortwa.info immediately using our recommendations.
How Atinhenfortwa.info adware gets on your PC?
As a rule, Atinhenfortwa.info comes without the user’s consent bundled with free programs and utilities, for example, the user wants to download an audio player, However, in reality, he receives an installation package that contains malicious software as a special additional component or installer element. We strongly recommend that you’ll closely monitor the installation process, choose an advanced type of installation and not install those components that seem to be malicious. Also, use antivirus software to secure your system. If Atinhenfortwa.info has already penetrated your computer, then you can remove It using our recommendations, which are listed below.
How to remove Atinhenfortwa.info adware from your computer?
The most easy and modern way of removing pop-ups, trojans, ransomware or other viruses is to use automatic removal tools. See our Anti-malware tools below for further instructions.
Recommended Anti-malware tools:
Try SpyHunter 5 Antimalware
Try Combo Cleaner Antivirus
Try Emsisoft Mobile Security
- Real-time antimalware protection
- Direct access to support team
- Battery & Performance Saver
- Recovering of Devices in a case of Loss or Theft.
Emsisoft blocks advertisement from different sources. Besides, viruses, trojans, site banners, other ads types such as pop-ups, video insertions, etc. will be removed. According our tests, Emsisoft shows decent level of detection.
Try Bitdefender Antivirus for Business
If you need protection for business, especcially for different devices, you can use an advanced antivirus. Bitdefender gives you the constant anti-malware protection against newest threats across most popular operating systems: MacOS, OSx, Windows, and Android. Bitdefender offers has the following features:
- Complete anti-malware protection: Windows, macOS, Android and iOS
- Multi-layer anti-trojan protection with ransomware remediation
- Cloud-based centralized control for multiple devices
- 24/7 support from real humans whenever you need helpl
- 1-20 Devices, 1-3 year license period
Also, you can try to remove Atinhenfortwa.info adware manually. For uninstalling Atinhenfortwa.info adware remove it from Control Panel, then delete all files and registry keys.
Step 1: Remove Atinhenfortwa.info adware from Control Panel
- Click Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Atinhenfortwa.info adware.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Click Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Atinhenfortwa.info and click Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Atinhenfortwa.info, select it and click Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate Atinhenfortwa.info and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
After that remove Atinhenfortwa.info from your browser.
Step 2: Remove Atinhenfortwa.info from browsers
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Click Tools.
- Choose Extensions.
- Find Atinhenfortwa.info.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Choose Atinhenfortwa.info.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
- Press Settings and more button
- Choose and Click on Extensions
- Find Olpair extension and click settings
- Press Uninstall button
- Start Edge again
- Open IE.
- Push Alt + T.
- Click Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Atinhenfortwa.info.
- Click More information link in the left-bottom corner.
- Click Remove button.
- If this button is grayed out – perform alternative steps.
Step 3: Remove Atinhenfortwa.info from Android:
Alternative solution for Android phone/tablet:
- open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More.
- Choose and open Settings
- Tap Site settings and then find Atinhenfortwa.info Pop-ups.
- Turn of Atinhenfortwa.info Pop-ups from Allowed to Block.
Written by Rami Douafi