What is Auto PC Cleaner 2019?
In this article, we will inform in detail about a potentially unwanted program called Auto PC Cleaner 2019. According to the developers, this Potentially Unwanted Program (PUP) removes unnecessary files, “trash” files, and stuff from your system. It also guarantees to keep track of the system registry, perform its system defragmentation and clean up unnecessary branches. Certainly, it sounds pretty positive. However, in actuality, this is not so. The main task of the developers is that they are aimed at making money. Each time the program will display a warning that a huge number of dangerous files or invalid registry entries have been detected on your computer. However, if the user wants to get rid of these files, he must pay for the Premium version of this program. The most important thing is that in reality, this program does nothing. Moreover, it is worth noting that this may result in other potentially unwanted applications, adware, malware, and more. We strongly suggest that you remove Auto PC Cleaner 2019 immediately. For this, you can use our recommendations, which are posted below.
How Auto PC Cleaner 2019 gets on your PC?
Auto PC Cleaner 2019 has several ways for penetrating a computer. The first way is that the user independently downloads this program, trusting an advertisement on the Internet. In a second way, the program penetrates the computer seamlessly with the free software. Be that as it may, you need to carefully monitor the installation process, as well as pay attention to the list of components and elements of the installation package. Do not install programs that inspire distrust. We also recommend that you use antivirus software and software that can prevent the entry of such threats. If Auto PC Cleaner 2019 has already penetrated your computer and you need to remove it, then you can use our instructions.
How to remove Auto PC Cleaner 2019 from your computer?
The easiest and modern way of removing pop-ups, trojans, ransomware or other viruses is to use automatic removal tools. See our Anti-malware tools below for further instructions.
Recommended Anti-malware tools:
Try SpyHunter 5 Antimalware
Try Combo Cleaner Antivirus
Try Emsisoft Mobile Security
- Real-time antimalware protection
- Direct access to support team
- Battery & Performance Saver
- Recovering of Devices in a case of Loss or Theft.
Emsisoft blocks advertisement from different sources. Besides, viruses, trojans, site banners, other ads types such as pop-ups, video insertions, etc. will be removed. According our tests, Emsisoft shows decent level of detection.
Try Bitdefender Antivirus for Business
If you need protection for business, especcially for different devices, you can use an advanced antivirus. Bitdefender gives you the constant anti-malware protection against newest threats across most popular operating systems: MacOS, OSx, Windows, and Android. Bitdefender offers has the following features:
- Complete anti-malware protection: Windows, macOS, Android and iOS
- Multi-layer anti-trojan protection with ransomware remediation
- Cloud-based centralized control for multiple devices
- 24/7 support from real humans whenever you need helpl
- 1-20 Devices, 1-3 year license period
Also, you can try to remove Auto PC Cleaner 2019 manually. For uninstalling Auto PC Cleaner 2019 remove it from Control Panel, then delete all files and registry keys.
Step 1: Remove Auto PC Cleaner 2019 from Control Panel
- Click Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Auto PC Cleaner 2019.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Click Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Auto PC Cleaner 2019 and click Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Auto PC Cleaner 2019, select it and click Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate Auto PC Cleaner 2019 and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
Step 2: Remove following files and folders of Auto PC Cleaner 2019:
Remove following registry entries:
Remove following files:
Remove following folders
Written by Rami Douafi