What is Burria.info adware
Burria.info is malicious software that comes in the form of a browser extension and hijacks Chrome, Mozilla, Internet Explorer and Edge. First of all, it changes the browser settings, as a result of which the browser is constantly redirected to third-party sites that contain advertising content. Moreover, banner coupons that represent products from various fake online stores will appear on the screen. It is also worth noting that Burria.info significantly reduces browser performance. Moreover, adware collects personal user data, such as browser history, Internet activity, passwords, and more. This adware is very annoying to the user. We strongly recommend that you remove Burria.info immediately.
How Burria.info adware gets on your PC?
Most often Burria.info comes bundled with free programs and utilities from the Internet. This comes as an attachment or an additional component of the installation package. In other words, if users download the archiver, they end up receiving not just a program, but an installation package that contains malicious software as additional content. You need to closely monitor the installation process and select the advanced type. Only this way you can see the complete list of components and elements of the installation package. Also, use special browser extension or anti-virus software that can prevent such potentially unwanted programs from entering. If Burria.info has already penetrated your computer, then use our recommendations to remove it right now.
How to remove Burria.info adware from your computer?
The most easy and modern way of removing pop-ups, trojans, ransomware or other viruses is to use automatic removal tools. See our Anti-malware tools below for further instructions.
Recommended Anti-malware tools:
Try SpyHunter 5 Antimalware
Try Combo Cleaner Antivirus
Try Emsisoft Mobile Security
- Real-time antimalware protection
- Direct access to support team
- Battery & Performance Saver
- Recovering of Devices in a case of Loss or Theft.
Emsisoft blocks advertisement from different sources. Besides, viruses, trojans, site banners, other ads types such as pop-ups, video insertions, etc. will be removed. According our tests, Emsisoft shows decent level of detection.
Try Bitdefender Antivirus for Business
If you need protection for business, especcially for different devices, you can use an advanced antivirus. Bitdefender gives you the constant anti-malware protection against newest threats across most popular operating systems: MacOS, OSx, Windows, and Android. Bitdefender offers has the following features:
- Complete anti-malware protection: Windows, macOS, Android and iOS
- Multi-layer anti-trojan protection with ransomware remediation
- Cloud-based centralized control for multiple devices
- 24/7 support from real humans whenever you need helpl
- 1-20 Devices, 1-3 year license period
Also, you can try to remove Burria.info adware manually. For uninstalling Burria.info adware remove it from Control Panel, then delete all files and registry keys.
Step 1: Remove Burria.info adware from Control Panel
- Click Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Burria.info adware.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Click Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Burria.info and click Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Burria.info, select it and click Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate Burria.info and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
After that remove Burria.info from your browser.
Step 2: Remove Burria.info from browsers
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Click Tools.
- Choose Extensions.
- Find Burria.info.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Choose Burria.info.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
- Press Settings and more button
- Choose and Click on Extensions
- Find Olpair extension and click settings
- Press Uninstall button
- Start Edge again
- Open IE.
- Push Alt + T.
- Click Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Burria.info.
- Click More information link in the left-bottom corner.
- Click Remove button.
- If this button is grayed out – perform alternative steps.
Step 3: Remove Burria.info from Android:
Alternative solution for Android phone/tablet:
- open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More.
- Choose and open Settings
- Tap Site settings and then find Burria.info Pop-ups.
- Turn of Burria.info Pop-ups from Allowed to Block.
Written by Rami Douafi