Certified Toolbar is the infection that is referred to browser hijacker type. This toolbar installs itself in any popular browser. It is able to redirect all the user’s search requests to some commercial or infected web pages. Certified Toolbar is considered to be a very dangerous program because of the malicious activity performed by it. Certified Toolbar modifies your registry and create its malicious files in your system. So, if you take care about your computer, you should uninstall Certified Toolbar from your computer.
There are several features of Certified Toolbar, it traces your internet activity, recording the web-pages that you visit and your commercial preference. This information can be sold to some internet companies. Certified Toolbar is able to change your settings in the browser and it will be impossible to try to set them as you like.
If manual instructions and video seem difficult download SpyHunter – it is able to remove this adware.
If you decide to uninstall Certified Toolbar from your computer, then you should decide what method to choose. I can advise you to use the following manual methods that can be used in order to remove Certified Toolbar directly from the browser. So, at first you should know what browser you have, so according to it, you should select the instructions on this page.
If you use Internet Explorer, so you should follow these instructions:
- Click Tools, then select Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Find the needed toolbar, highlight it and select Disable.
If you have Google Chrome, so in order to uninstall the unwanted toolbar, you should perform the following instructions:
- So, open your browser, go to chrome://extensions/.
- Find the unwanted toolbar in the list and then you should click on Uninstall button.
If your browser is Mozilla Firefox, then you can use the following actions:
- Open your browser.
- Click on Tools, then select Add-ons, ыcroll down the list and highlight the toolbar in the list.
- Then you should click on Uninstall button and confirm the uninstallation.
No matter what web browser you have, the changes will be applied only after the reboot of your browser.
If you want to use another method, then you should use the following:
- Remove the following folders of the toolbar:
- C:\Program Files\CertifiedToolbar
- AppData\LocalLow\Certified Toolbar
- After that you should remove the registry entries of the toolbar, so you should use CTRL+F buttons in the Registry Editor in order to call the search field, which you can use to find the registry entries that belong to Certified Toolbar. Remove them.
- Scan your computer for infections.
Also you can use any of the available Uninstaller, for example Free Uninstall It program that you can download from this page in order to uninstall Certified Toolbar.