What is Curlyauto.com pop-ups
Curlyauto.com refers to the number of potentially unwanted programs namely adware. This comes to the computer as a browser extension and makes changes to the homepage settings of the search engines and so on. Curlyauto.com is a web page that pops up a message about the need to display notifications on the screen. If you agree to the display of these notifications, the user condemns himself to the fight with advertising that will constantly appear. Moreover, it can constantly redirect the user to third-party sites that are also teeming with advertising. It is worth noting that Curlyauto.com can collect analyze and transfer personal user data to third parties.
How Curlyauto.com pop-ups gets on your PC?
Most of the potentially unwanted programs come to the computer without the user’s consent. In this case, it comes bundled with free programs from the Internet through specially designed installers and bootloaders that initially contain malicious elements in the installation package. Pay attention to the supplied software package and do not install those elements that cause you to doubt. If Curlyauto.com has already penetrated your PC, then you can use our recommendations to get rid of it immediately.
How to remove Curlyauto.com pop-ups from your computer?
The most easy and modern way of removing pop-ups, trojans, ransomware or other viruses is to use automatic removal tools. See our Anti-malware tools below for further instructions.
Recommended Anti-malware tools:
Try SpyHunter 5 Antimalware
Try Combo Cleaner Antivirus
Try Emsisoft Mobile Security
- Real-time antimalware protection
- Direct access to support team
- Battery & Performance Saver
- Recovering of Devices in a case of Loss or Theft.
Emsisoft blocks advertisement from different sources. Besides, viruses, trojans, site banners, other ads types such as pop-ups, video insertions, etc. will be removed. According our tests, Emsisoft shows decent level of detection.
Try Bitdefender Antivirus for Business
If you need protection for business, especcially for different devices, you can use an advanced antivirus. Bitdefender gives you the constant anti-malware protection against newest threats across most popular operating systems: MacOS, OSx, Windows, and Android. Bitdefender offers has the following features:
- Complete anti-malware protection: Windows, macOS, Android and iOS
- Multi-layer anti-trojan protection with ransomware remediation
- Cloud-based centralized control for multiple devices
- 24/7 support from real humans whenever you need helpl
- 1-20 Devices, 1-3 year license period
Also, you can try to remove Curlyauto.com pop-ups manually. For uninstalling Curlyauto.com pop-ups remove it from Control Panel, then delete all files and registry keys.
Step 1: Remove Curlyauto.com pop-ups from Control Panel
- Click Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Curlyauto.com pop-ups.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Click Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Curlyauto.com and click Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Curlyauto.com, select it and click Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate Curlyauto.com and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
After that remove Curlyauto.com from your browser.
Step 2: Remove Curlyauto.com from browsers
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Click Tools.
- Choose Extensions.
- Find Curlyauto.com.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Choose Curlyauto.com.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
- Press Settings and more button
- Choose and Click on Extensions
- Find Olpair extension and click settings
- Press Uninstall button
- Start Edge again
- Open IE.
- Push Alt + T.
- Click Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Curlyauto.com.
- Click More information link in the left-bottom corner.
- Click Remove button.
- If this button is grayed out – perform alternative steps.
Step 3: Remove Curlyauto.com from Android:
Alternative solution for Android phone/tablet:
- open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More.
- Choose and open Settings
- Tap Site settings and then find Curlyauto.com Pop-ups.
- Turn of Curlyauto.com Pop-ups from Allowed to Block.
Written by Rami Douafi