What is Heckcallohertons.info?
If Heckcallohertons.info, as well as other unwanted websites, keeps opening on your browser from time to time, it seems you have adware installed on your computer (or phone). Heckcallohertons.info (and its subdomains: fpj3.heckcallohertons.info, ures.heckcallohertons.info, vct7.heckcallohertons.info, etc.) attempts to trick users into clicking Allow button on a little pop-up box and therefore allowing the site to send browser notifications to these users. Should a user click the button, he or she will start seeing Heckcallohertons.info notifications in the bottom right corner of the screen from time to time, promoting various suspicious sites. We recommend you use instructions below to remove Heckcallohertons.info pop-ups and notifications from your browser.
How Heckcallohertons.info pop-up pop-ups gets on your PC?
Heckcallohertons.info adware usually comes bundled with free Internet programs. For example, a user may download a program, but its installer may try to also install some potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) under the guise of useful tools. To avoid such cases, you need to pay attention during the installation process, do not install suspicious programs and browser add-ons, as well as use special software that can protect you from threats like that. If you already have Heckcallohertons.info pop-up on your computer, please use our recommendations to remove it.
Recommended Anti-malware tools:
The easiest and modern way of removing pop-ups, trojans, ransomware or other viruses is to use automatic removal tools. See our Anti-malware tools below for further instructions.
Try SpyHunter 5 Antimalware
Try Combo Cleaner Antivirus
Try Emsisoft Mobile Security
- Real-time antimalware protection
- Direct access to support team
- Battery & Performance Saver
- Recovering of Devices in a case of Loss or Theft.
Emsisoft blocks advertisement from different sources. Besides, viruses, trojans, site banners, other ads types such as pop-ups, video insertions, etc. will be removed. According our tests, Emsisoft shows decent level of detection.
Try Bitdefender Antivirus for Business
If you need protection for business, especcially for different devices, you can use an advanced antivirus. Bitdefender gives you the constant anti-malware protection against newest threats across most popular operating systems: MacOS, OSx, Windows, and Android. Bitdefender offers has the following features:
- Complete anti-malware protection: Windows, macOS, Android and iOS
- Multi-layer anti-trojan protection with ransomware remediation
- Cloud-based centralized control for multiple devices
- 24/7 support from real humans whenever you need helpl
- 1-20 Devices, 1-3 year license period
Also, you can try to remove Heckcallohertons.info pop-up pop-ups manually. For uninstalling Heckcallohertons.info remove it from Control Panel, then delete all files and registry keys.
Step 1: Remove Heckcallohertons.info pop-up from Control Panel
- Click Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Heckcallohertons.info.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Click Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Heckcallohertons.info and click Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Heckcallohertons.info, select it and click Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate Heckcallohertons.info pop-up and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
After that remove Heckcallohertons.info pop-up from your browser.
Step 2: Remove Heckcallohertons.info pop-up from browsers
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Click Tools.
- Choose Extensions.
- Find suspicious and unfamiliar extensions.
- Click the trash can icon to remove them.
- Push Alt + F.
- Select Settings.
- Type notifications into the search bar.
- Select Content settings.
- Select Notifications.
- Find heckcallohertons.info (or fpj3.heckcallohertons.info, ures.heckcallohertons.info, vct7.heckcallohertons.info, etc.) in the Allow list.
- Click on three dots next to Heckcallohertons.info and select Remove.
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Choose Heckcallohertons.info pop-up.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
- Press Settings and more button
- Choose and Click on Extensions
- Find Heckcallohertons.info pop-up extension and click settings
- Press Uninstall button
- Start Edge again
- Open IE.
- Push Alt + T.
- Click Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Heckcallohertons.info pop-up.
- Click More information link in the left-bottom corner.
- Click Remove button.
- If this button is grayed out – perform alternative steps.
Step 3: Remove Heckcallohertons.info pop-up from Android:
Alternative solution for Android phone/tablet:
- open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More.
- Choose and open Settings
- Tap Site settings and then find Heckcallohertons.info pop-up Pop-ups.
- Turn of Heckcallohertons.info pop-up Pop-ups from Allowed to Block.