What is Inboxpush.com adware
In this article, we will talk in detail about the Inboxpush.com malicious site, which is the application software. After penetrating the computer, it redirects the user to the site where it is proposed to subscribe to display notifications. If the user agrees to display notifications, then this site begins to annoy the user, displaying a huge number of advertising banners, pop-ups and many others. Moreover, it collects and analyzes user data. For example – it analyzes the browser history or user activity on the Internet. This information is redirected to third parties for use in targeted advertising and much more. If you find that Inboxpush.com has penetrated your computer, then we recommend that you familiarize yourself with our guide and remove it immediately.
How Inboxpush.com adware gets on your PC?
Most often Inboxpush.com comes through specially designed Web downloads and installers that contain malicious software as additional elements or components of the installation package. Use antivirus software or other programs that are really able to prevent the penetration of this kind of viruses and potentially unwanted programs. Also, carefully monitor the installation process and do not agree to the installation of suspicious objects. If Inboxpush.com has already infected your computer, then remove it using our instructions.
How to remove Inboxpush.com adware from your computer?
The most easy and modern way of removing pop-ups, trojans, ransomware or other viruses is to use automatic removal tools. See our Anti-malware tools below for further instructions.
Recommended Anti-malware tools:
Try SpyHunter 5 Antimalware
Try Combo Cleaner Antivirus
Try Panda Dome Antivirus for Windows
If you need protection for several devices, you can use advanced antivirus. Panda Dome gives you the constant anti-malware protection against newest threats across most popular operating systems: MacOS, OSx, Windows, and Android. Panda Dome offers has the following features:
- Complete anti-malware protection: Windows, macOS, Android and iOS
- Multi-layer anti-trojan protection with ransomware remediation
- Network Threat Prevention: stops attacks before they even begin
- Parental Control
- Free VPN (150 MB / day limit)
- 1-3 Devices, 1 year license period
Also, you can try to remove Inboxpush.com adware manually. For uninstalling Inboxpush.com adware remove it from Control Panel, then delete all files and registry keys.
Step 1: Remove Inboxpush.com adware from Control Panel
- Click Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Inboxpush.com adware.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Click Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Inboxpush.com and click Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Inboxpush.com, select it and click Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate Inboxpush.com and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
After that remove Inboxpush.com from your browser.
Step 2: Remove Inboxpush.com from browsers
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Click Tools.
- Choose Extensions.
- Find Inboxpush.com.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Choose Inboxpush.com.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
- Press Settings and more button
- Choose and Click on Extensions
- Find Olpair extension and click settings
- Press Uninstall button
- Start Edge again
- Open IE.
- Push Alt + T.
- Click Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Inboxpush.com.
- Click More information link in the left-bottom corner.
- Click Remove button.
- If this button is grayed out – perform alternative steps.
Step 3: Remove Inboxpush.com from Android:
Alternative solution for Android phone/tablet:
- open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More.
- Choose and open Settings
- Tap Site settings and then find Inboxpush.com Pop-ups.
- Turn of Inboxpush.com Pop-ups from Allowed to Block.
Written by Rami Douafi