What is Robotcaptcha.info?
Robotcaptcha.info pop-up is a fake message from Google, which ask you to click on some pictures for the futher browsing. When you try to close these annoying pop-ups, Robotcaptha may lead you to dangerous sites, malicious software and more. Also, Robocaptcha may collect personal data about you and this information may be passed on to third parties for use in targeted advertising and much more. We highly recommend that you read our instructions, which we have described below, to remove Robotcaptcha.info pop-up right now.
How Robotcaptcha.info pop-up pop-ups gets on your PC?
If we consider the scheme of penetration into the computer, then it will be similar to a similar threat. Robotcaptcha.info pop-up comes bundled with free Internet programs. For example, a user may download a program, but in fact, receives an installation package that contains malicious elements as additional program components. To avoid such cases, you need to closely monitor the installation process, do not install suspicious components and elements, as well as use special programs that can prevent the penetration of such threats. If you have already found Robotcaptcha.info pop-up on your computer, then use our recommendations to remove it.
Recommended Anti-malware tools:
The easiest and modern way of removing pop-ups, trojans, ransomware or other viruses is to use automatic removal tools. See our Anti-malware tools below for further instructions.
Try SpyHunter 5 Antimalware
Try Combo Cleaner Antivirus
Try Emsisoft Mobile Security
- Real-time antimalware protection
- Direct access to support team
- Battery & Performance Saver
- Recovering of Devices in a case of Loss or Theft.
Emsisoft blocks advertisement from different sources. Besides, viruses, trojans, site banners, other ads types such as pop-ups, video insertions, etc. will be removed. According our tests, Emsisoft shows decent level of detection.
Try Bitdefender Antivirus for Business
If you need protection for business, especcially for different devices, you can use an advanced antivirus. Bitdefender gives you the constant anti-malware protection against newest threats across most popular operating systems: MacOS, OSx, Windows, and Android. Bitdefender offers has the following features:
- Complete anti-malware protection: Windows, macOS, Android and iOS
- Multi-layer anti-trojan protection with ransomware remediation
- Cloud-based centralized control for multiple devices
- 24/7 support from real humans whenever you need helpl
- 1-20 Devices, 1-3 year license period
Also, you can try to remove Robotcaptcha.info pop-up pop-ups manually. For uninstalling Robotcaptcha.info remove it from Control Panel, then delete all files and registry keys.
Step 1: Remove Robotcaptcha.info pop-up from Control Panel
- Click Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Robotcaptcha.info.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Click Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Robotcaptcha.info and click Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Robotcaptcha.info, select it and click Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate Robotcaptcha.info pop-up and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
After that remove Robotcaptcha.info pop-up from your browser.
Step 2: Remove Robotcaptcha.info pop-up from browsers
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Click Tools.
- Choose Extensions.
- Find Robotcaptcha.info pop-up.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Choose Robotcaptcha.info pop-up.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
- Press Settings and more button
- Choose and Click on Extensions
- Find Robotcaptcha.info pop-up extension and click settings
- Press Uninstall button
- Start Edge again
- Open IE.
- Push Alt + T.
- Click Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Robotcaptcha.info pop-up.
- Click More information link in the left-bottom corner.
- Click Remove button.
- If this button is grayed out – perform alternative steps.
Step 3: Remove Robotcaptcha.info pop-up from Android:
Alternative solution for Android phone/tablet:
- open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More.
- Choose and open Settings
- Tap Site settings and then find Robotcaptcha.info pop-up Pop-ups.
- Turn of Robotcaptcha.info pop-up Pop-ups from Allowed to Block.
Written by Tim Kas