Infected with 010001 Ransomware? Need to decrypt your files?
What is 010001 Ransomware
010001 Ransomware is another type of cryptographer that encrypts user files. It encrypts almost all files that are on your computer, including audio files, videos, multimedia, archives, And much more. Like other taxes, this changes the file extension to .010001. Of course, it is worth noting that the files cannot be used after encryption. Cryptovirus uses the AES algorithm, and this makes it very difficult to decrypt. This creates a special tmpsfn_as.txt file that contains information about the possible ways of redeeming and decrypting files:
ATTENTION!!!! Your personal files are encrypted!
To recover the files, you must:
* Send 500$ to the wallet 123PyVpWMSFW6V2qVyywRz7zhEo3K82M8K
* Send email to "firstname.lastname@example.org" indicating the reference "11111111111111110000000011110001" when you have paid.
* We will send a decryption program to recover your files.
* Make a backup of this file.
# HELPS #
- How do I buy digital currency with a credit or debit card in the US?
- How do I send digital currency to another wallet?
- How to Buy Bitcoin on Coinbase, Step by Step
The note indicates a rather difficult way to pay for the ransom, and the more, an amount of $ 500 can scare anyone away. Naturally, it must be said that it is not logical to pay this ransom. Moreover, most likely the scammers will not return your files to you. We recommend that you remove 010001 Ransomware right now using our recommendations.
Update: Use following service to identify the version and type of ransomware you were attacked by: ID Ransomware. If you want to decrypt your files, please follow our instruction below or, if you have any difficulties, please contact us: email@example.com. We really can help to decrypt your files.
How 010001 infected your PC
Like many other viruses of this type, 010001 Ransomware comes through unprotected network settings, as an attachment in a spam e-mail. Of course, to a greater extent, It depends on the fact that users do not use legitimate antivirus software. You need to choose paid versions of antiviruses and other programs that are able to prevent the penetration of malicious software. In case, if you have already encountered 010001 Ransomware, then you can use our recommendations to remove it and decrypt your files.
First of all, don’t panic. Follow these easy steps below.
1. Start your computer in Safe Mode with networking. To do that, restart your computer before your system starts hit F8 several times. This will stop system from loading and will show Advanced boot options screen. Choose Safe mode with networking option from the options list using up and down arrows on your keyboard and hit Enter.
2. Log in to the system infected with the 010001 virus. Launch your Internet browser and download a reliable anti-malware program and start a full system scan. Once the scan is complete, review scan results and remove all entries detected.
Norton – fully removes all instances of 010001 – files, folders, registry keys.
You may find more detailed information about antivirus products in our article – Top 5 Antivirus Software for Windows
Restore your files using shadow copies
- Download and run Stellar Data Recovery.
- Select type of files you want to restore and click Next.
- Select the drive and folder where your files are located and date that you want to restore them from and press Scan.
- Once the scanning process is done, click Recover to restore your files.
Step 2: Remove following files and folders of 010001:
Related connections or other entries:
How to decrypt files infected by 010001?
You can try to use manual methods to restore and decrypt your files.
Decrypt files manually
Restore the system using System Restore
Although latest versions of 010001 remove system restore files, this method may help you to partially restore your files. Give it a try and use standard System Restore to revive your data.
- Initiate the search for ‘system restore‘
- Click on the result
- Choose the date before the infection appearance
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Roll the files back to the previous version
Previous versions can be copies of files and folders created by Windows Backup (if it is active) or copies of files and folders created by System Restore. You can use this feature to restore files and folders that you accidentally modified or deleted, or that were damaged. This feature is available in Windows 7 and later versions.
- Right-click the file and choose Properties
- Open the Previous Version tab
- Select the latest version and click Copy
- Click Restore
Protect your computer from ransomware
Most modern antiviruses can protect your PC from ransomware and crypto-trojans, but thousands of people still get infected. There are several programs that use different approach t protect from ransomware and lockers. One of the best is HitmanPro.Alert with CryptoGuard. You may already know HitmanPro as famous cloud-based anti-malware scanner. Check out ultimate active protection software from SurfRight.
Written by Rami Douafi