What is aAbBbbDBCe Ransomware
aAbBbbDBCe is a new version of the previously sensational crypto-virus called Avaddon. aAbBbbDBCe penetrates the user’s system, and then encrypts the user’s data using a complex algorithm, and as a result, this data becomes unusable. Moreover, aAbBbbDBCe deletes system restore points, thereby depriving the user of the opportunity to restore data on their own. Also, aAbBbbDBCe changes the extension of encrypted files to .aAbBbbDBCe, after which it is impossible to return the original extension on its own. The virus also creates a text file ElnSl_readme.txt that contains the requirements of the cybercriminals.
…………… Your network has been infected! ………………..
***************** DO NOT delete THIS FILE UNTIL ALL YOUR DATA HAVE BEEN RECOVERED *****************
All your documents, photos, databases and other important files have been encrypted and have the extension: .aAbBbbDBCe
You are not able to decrypt it by yourself. But don’t worry, we can help you to restore all your files!
The only way to restore your files is to buy our special software. Only we can give you this software and only we can restore your files!
You can get more information on our page, which is located in a Tor hidden network.
How to get to our page
1. Download Tor browser – https ://www.torproject.org/
2. Install Tor browser
3. Open link in Tor browser – avaddonbotrxmuyl.onion
Fraudsters demand to pay them a ransom, the price of this ransom varies, the cost can reach $ 1500-2000. The scammers also posted instructions in the note according to which the user can purchase cryptocurrency for further payment. The cryptocurrency was chosen so that cybercriminals could hide the traces of their activities.
We do not advise you to pay. Below we have posted step-by-step instructions to help you remove aAbBbbDBCe Ransomware and decrypt .aAbBbbDBCe files.
How to remove aAbBbbDBCe Ransomware
First of all, don’t panic. Follow these easy steps below.
1. Start your computer in Safe Mode with networking. To do that, restart your computer before your system starts hit F8 several times. This will aAbBbbDBCe Ransomware system from loading and will show Advanced boot options screen. Choose Safe mode with networking option from the options list using up and down arrows on your keyboard and hit Enter.
2. Log in to the system infected with the aAbBbbDBCe Ransomware virus. Launch your Internet browser and download a reliable anti-malware program and start a full system scan. Once the scan is complete, review scan results and remove all entries detected.
You may find more detailed information about antivirus products in our article – Top 5 Antivirus Software for Windows
Restore your files using shadow copies
- Download and run Stellar Data Recovery.
- Select type of files you want to restore.
- Select the drive and folder where your files are located and date that you want to restore them from and press Scan.
- Once the scanning process is done, click Recover to restore your files.
Step 2: Remove following files and folders of aAbBbbDBCe Ransomware:
Related connections or other entries:
How to decrypt files infected by aAbBbbDBCe Ransomware?
You can try to use manual methods to restore and decrypt your files.
Decrypt files manually
Restore the system using System Restore
Although the latest versions of aAbBbbDBCe Ransomware remove system restore files, this method may help you to partially restore your files. Give it a try and use standard System Restore to revive your data.
- Initiate the search for ‘system restore‘
- Click on the result
- Choose the date before the infection appearance
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Roll the files back to the previous version
Previous versions can be copies of files and folders created by Windows Backup (if it is active) or copies of files and folders created by System Restore. You can use this feature to restore files and folders that you accidentally modified or deleted, or that were damaged. This feature is available in Windows 7 and later versions.
- Right-click the file and choose Properties
- Open the Previous Version tab
- Select the latest version and click Copy
- Click Restore
How to prevent your system from Ransomware?
Make sure your Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) connection is closed when you don’t use it. Also, we recommend using a strong password for this service. The most efficient way to avoid data lose is of course to make a backup of all important data from your computer.