Infected with Adobee Ransomware? Need to decrypt your files?
What is Adobee Ransomware
In this article, we will tell you in detail about the Adobee Ransomware that has become the most popular lately. What analogues, it comes to your computer and encrypts files of almost all formats, including Office documents, audio, video, multimedia and more. Also, it is worth noting that after encryption this changes the extension of the infected files on the .adobee. After the changes are made, the files become unusable. Moreover, the virus removes system restore points to minimize the possibility of decrypting files on its own. Like many other analogues, it requires a ransom in the form of cryptocurrency, namely bitcoins. Moreover, Adobee creates a special file that contains detailed information about the purchase.
———————————————- ALL YOUR FILES ARE ENCRYPTED ———————————————–
Don’t worry, you can return all your files!
All your files documents, photos, databases and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
What guarantees do we give to you?
You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information
Don’t try to use third-party decrypt tools because it will destroy your files.
Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours.
To get this software you need write on our e-mail:
Reserve e-mail address to contact us:
Your personal ID:
[redacted 43 alphanumeric chars]
The note contains an e-mail address with which you can contact scammers. Of course, we do not recommend you to pay money, as there is no guarantee that the intruders will really give you back your files. Don’t be fooled by the trick. Below you can see the options for removing Adobee and decrypting your files.
Update: Use following service to identify the version and type of ransomware you were attacked by: ID Ransomware. If you want to decrypt your files, please follow our instruction below or, if you have any difficulties, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We really can help to decrypt your files.
How Adobee Ransomware infected your PC
Like many other cryptovirus, Adobee comes through her sacred sites in the settings of the network. Sometimes this can take the form of an attachment to a spam mailing list, or it can come as a false update for a utility or program that resides on your system. You need to use a paid version of antivirus software since only such versions can really prevent the entry of such threats. Below you can read our instructions and recommendations to remove Adobee and decrypt your files.
First of all, don’t panic. Follow these easy steps below.
1. Start your computer in Safe Mode with networking. To do that, restart your computer before your system starts hit F8 several times. This will Adobee Ransomware system from loading and will show Advanced boot options screen. Choose Safe mode with networking option from the options list using up and down arrows on your keyboard and hit Enter.
2. Log in to the system infected with the Adobee Ransomware virus. Launch your Internet browser and download a reliable anti-malware program and start a full system scan. Once the scan is complete, review scan results and remove all entries detected.
Wipersoft – fully removes all instances of Adobee Ransomware – files, folders, registry keys.
You may find more detailed information about antivirus products in our article – Top 5 Antivirus Software for Windows
Restore your files using shadow copies
- Download and run Stellar Data Recovery.
- Select type of files you want to restore and click Next.
- Select the drive and folder where your files are located and date that you want to restore them from and press Scan.
- Once the scanning process is done, click Recover to restore your files.
Step 2: Remove following files and folders of Adobee Ransomware:
Related connections or other entries:
How to decrypt files infected by Adobee Ransomware?
You can try to use manual methods to restore and decrypt your files.
Decrypt files manually
Restore the system using System Restore
Although latest versions of Adobee Ransomware remove system restore files, this method may help you to partially restore your files. Give it a try and use standard System Restore to revive your data.
- Initiate the search for ‘system restore‘
- Click on the result
- Choose the date before the infection appearance
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Roll the files back to the previous version
Previous versions can be copies of files and folders created by Windows Backup (if it is active) or copies of files and folders created by System Restore. You can use this feature to restore files and folders that you accidentally modified or deleted, or that were damaged. This feature is available in Windows 7 and later versions.
- Right-click the file and choose Properties
- Open the Previous Version tab
- Select the latest version and click Copy
- Click Restore
Protect your computer from ransomware
Most modern antiviruses can protect your PC from ransomware and crypto-trojans, but thousands of people still get infected. There are several programs that use different approach t protect from ransomware and lockers. One of the best is HitmanPro.Alert with CryptoGuard. You may already know HitmanPro as famous cloud-based anti-malware scanner. Check out ultimate active protection software from SurfRight.
Written by Rami Douafi