Infected with AlldataLocker Ransomware? Need to decrypt your files?
What is AlldataLocker Ransomware
AlldataLocker is another crypto extortionist from the zip-7zip-rar family, developed by Indian intruders. The most widespread was in September this year. Like other analogs, AlldataLocker uses the AES encryption algorithm, but in addition, the virus packs files into the archive and changes the file extension to .Lock. AlldataLocker encrypts user files of various formats, such as png, jpg, rar, pdf, doc(x), xls, and other files. As a consequence, the files become unusable for further use. The virus creates the note how to unlock your files.txt, containing information about the buyback:
HOW to unlock your file?
send Msg on telegram messanger on : https://t.me/ruberfiles
or id : @ruberfiles
We help you for unlocking your Files
for get your PW files pm we on telegram messanger
Judging by the note, scammers do not speak English well. Scammers demand to contact them through the telegram channel, so as not to be caught by law enforcement bodies since the telegram is a closed messenger. The repurchase price is not specified, but you can be sure that attackers can request up to several thousand dollars. Whatever it was, we do not recommend you to pay! You can see our recommendations and a list of utilities to remove AlldataLocker and decrypt your files.
Update: Use following service to identify the version and type of ransomware you were attacked by: ID Ransomware. If you want to decrypt your files, please follow our instruction below or, if you have any difficulties, please contact us: email@example.com. We really can help to decrypt your files.
How AlldataLocker infected your PC
Of course, users are much easier to prevent the penetration of cryptovirus, in particular, AlldataLocker, than to remove the virus already encrypted files. To do this, you need to monitor the status of your PC and purchase proved anti-virus programs that can ensure the security of your computer. In other cases, AlldataLocker penetrates through unprotected network settings, as an attachment to spam mailing or as a fake update for a program. Be careful. Use our guide if your files are already encrypted and remove AlldataLocker.
First of all, don’t panic. Follow these easy steps below.
1. Start your computer in Safe Mode with networking. To do that, restart your computer before your system starts hit F8 several times. This will stop system from loading and will show Advanced boot options screen. Choose Safe mode with networking option from the options list using up and down arrows on your keyboard and hit Enter.
2. Log in to the system infected with the AlldataLocker virus. Launch your Internet browser and download a reliable anti-malware program and start a full system scan. Once the scan is complete, review scan results and remove all entries detected.
Norton is a powerful removal tool. It can remove all instances of newest viruses, similar to AlldataLocker – files, folders, registry keys.
*Trial version of Norton provides detection of computer viruses for FREE. To remove malware, you have to purchase the full version of Norton.
You may find more detailed information about antivirus products in our article – Top 5 Antivirus Software for Windows
Restore your files using shadow copies
- Download and run Stellar Data Recovery.
- Select type of files you want to restore and click Next.
- Select the drive and folder where your files are located and date that you want to restore them from and press Scan.
- Once the scanning process is done, click Recover to restore your files.
Step 2: Remove following files and folders of AlldataLocker:
Related connections or other entries:
for trust send us.Lock
how to unlick your files.txt
How to decrypt files infected by AlldataLocker?
You can try to use manual methods to restore and decrypt your files.
Decrypt files manually
Restore the system using System Restore
Although latest versions of AlldataLocker remove system restore files, this method may help you to partially restore your files. Give it a try and use standard System Restore to revive your data.
- Initiate the search for ‘system restore‘
- Click on the result
- Choose the date before the infection appearance
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Roll the files back to the previous version
Previous versions can be copies of files and folders created by Windows Backup (if it is active) or copies of files and folders created by System Restore. You can use this feature to restore files and folders that you accidentally modified or deleted, or that were damaged. This feature is available in Windows 7 and later versions.
- Right-click the file and choose Properties
- Open the Previous Version tab
- Select the latest version and click Copy
- Click Restore
Protect your computer from ransomware
Most modern antiviruses can protect your PC from ransomware and crypto-trojans, but thousands of people still get infected. There are several programs that use different approach t protect from ransomware and lockers. One of the best is HitmanPro.Alert with CryptoGuard. You may already know HitmanPro as famous cloud-based anti-malware scanner. Check out ultimate active protection software from SurfRight.
Written by Rami Douafi