What is Belighterservice.com?
Belighterservice.com is a malvertising website that may start to annoy you by generating a huge amount of advertising content. The main reason responsible for this is an adware that usually gets installed on users’ computers along with free programs from the Internet or with pirated software. Belighterservice.com site tries to convince users to click or tap the Allow button on a “Show notifications” dialog box. If a user clicks Allow, he or she will start seeing countless pop-ups in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen from promoting various dubious websites. This step-by-step guide will help you remove Belighterservice.com pop-ups and notifications from your browser.
How Belighterservice.com pop-up gets on your PC?
Belighterservice.com adware usually comes bundled with free Internet programs. For example, a user may download a program, but its installer may try to also install some potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) under the guise of useful tools. To avoid such cases, you need to pay attention during the installation process, do not install suspicious programs and browser add-ons, as well as use special software that can protect you from threats like that. If you already have Belighterservice.com pop-up on your computer, please use our recommendations to remove it.
Recommended Anti-malware tools:
The easiest and modern way of removing pop-ups, trojans, ransomware, or other viruses is to use automatic removal tools. See our Anti-malware tools below for further instructions.
Step 1: Remove Belighterservice.com pop-up from browsers
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Click Tools.
- Choose Extensions.
- Find suspicious and unfamiliar extensions.
- Click the trash can icon to remove them.
Remove Belighterservice.com pop-up from Chrome on Android:
- Open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More.
- Choose and open Settings
- Tap Site settings and then find Belighterservice.com.
- Turn of Belighterservice.com pop-up from Allowed to Block.
Remove Belighterservice.com from Mozilla Firefox:
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Choose Belighterservice.com.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
Remove Belighterservice.com from Microsoft Edge:
- Press Settings and more button
- Choose and Click on Extensions
- Find Belighterservice.com extension and click settings
- Press Uninstall button
- Start Edge again
Remove Belighterservice.com from Internet Explorer:
- Open IE.
- Push Alt + T.
- Click Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Belighterservice.com.
- Click More information link in the left-bottom corner.
- Click Remove button.
- If this button is grayed out – perform alternative steps.
If you still got that problem, most likely there is a rogue application that causes Belighterservice.com pop-ups and redirects installed on your system. To finally get rid of Belighterservice.com adware, you should remove all recent suspicious programs that you are sure you didn’t install.
Step 2: Remove Belighterservice.com pop-up from system
- Click Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find the app.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Click Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find the app and click Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find the app, select it and click Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on Apps & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate the app and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.