Infected with Blower Ransomware? Need to decrypt your files?
What is Blower Ransomware
If you find that all files on your computer were locked, and their names were modified it may be consequences of a virus attack. The main feature of this attack is a .BLOWER suffix, that is usually added to every locked file. In fact, all files with suffix not locked, there are encrypted by strong AES algorithm, and hackers, who creates such viruses usually want money for decryption. For this, they create ransome notes on the desktop of the infected system. Unfortunately, their price for decryption is very high. Moreover, the astronomical sum (more than $1000-2000) that some users agree to pay not always guarantees, that cybercriminals will decrypt locked files. We recommend not to pay money and try to remove Blower Ransomware and decrypt .Blower files by using our article. You may check notes below, with notes, that on your computer:
Don't worry my friend, you can return all your files!
All your files like photos, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
What guarantees you have?
You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.
You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:
Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.
Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that's price for you is $490.
Please note that you'll never restore your data without payment.
Check your e-mail "Spam/' folder if you don't get answer more than 6 hours.
To get this software you need write on our e-mail:
Reserve e-mail address to contact us:
Your personal ID:
How Blower Ransomware infected your PC
Like many other cryptovirus and, Blower Ransomware comes through vulnerabilities in the network settings, Taking the form of an attachment in a spam mailing or a false update or addition to the software that is already installed on your computer. Anyway, one of the most important rules is to use the latest virus software that is able to prevent the penetration of viruses of this kind.
First of all, don’t panic. Follow these easy steps below.
1. Start your computer in Safe Mode with networking. To do that, restart your computer before your system starts hit F8 several times. This will Blower Ransomware system from loading and will show Advanced boot options screen. Choose Safe mode with networking option from the options list using up and down arrows on your keyboard and hit Enter.
2. Log in to the system infected with the Blower Ransomware virus. Launch your Internet browser and download a reliable anti-malware program and start a full system scan. Once the scan is complete, review scan results and remove all entries detected.
Norton – fully removes all instances of Blower Ransomware – files, folders, registry keys.
Decrypt your files using decryption tool
You may find more detailed information about antivirus products in our article – Top 5 Antivirus Software for Windows
Restore your files using shadow copies
If the Decryption tool didn’t help, you can try to restore some of you files by recovery software.
- Download and run Stellar Data Recovery.
- Select type of files you want to restore and click Next.
- Select the drive and folder where your files are located and date that you want to restore them from and press Scan.
- Once the scanning process is done, click Recover to restore your files.
Step 2: Remove following files and folders of Blower Ransomware:
Related connections or other entries:
How to decrypt files infected by Blower Ransomware?
You can try to use manual methods to restore and decrypt your files.
Decrypt files manually
Restore the system using System Restore
Although latest versions of Blower Ransomware remove system restore files, this method may help you to partially restore your files. Give it a try and use standard System Restore to revive your data.
- Initiate the search for ‘system restore‘
- Click on the result
- Choose the date before the infection appearance
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Roll the files back to the previous version
Previous versions can be copies of files and folders created by Windows Backup (if it is active) or copies of files and folders created by System Restore. You can use this feature to restore files and folders that you accidentally modified or deleted, or that were damaged. This feature is available in Windows 7 and later versions.
- Right-click the file and choose Properties
- Open the Previous Version tab
- Select the latest version and click Copy
- Click Restore
Written by Tim Kas