Infected with EncryptedALL Ransomware? Need to decrypt your files?
What is EncryptedALL Ransomware
This article focuses on the EncryptedALL Ransomware, which, like many similar viruses, encrypts user data in various formats. This can be photos, videos, multimedia, archives, office documents, much more. After encryption using a special algorithm, the files become unusable for further use. Moreover, the virus assigns them a new .encryptedall extension. It is worth noting that the virus creates a special text file Read Me.txt, which is a note containing detailed information about a possible redemption. Below you can see how it looks.
- ALL YOUR FILES ARE ENCRYPTED -
Your personal ID:
Don't worry, you can return all your files!
All your files documents, photos, databases and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
What guarantees do we give to you?
You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
But we can decrypt only 1 file less than 1Mb for free. File must not contain valuable information
Don't try to use third-party decrypt tools because it will destroy your files.
You have to pay for decryption in Bitcoins. The price depends on how fast you write to us.
To get this software you need write on our e-mail:
Reserve e-mail address to contact us:
Despite the fact that the note is written in English, this does not mean at all. Well, that it is aimed only at English-speaking users. In fact, EncryptedALL has already spread around the world. In the note, the developers indicate the amount of several hundred dollars in cryptocurrency equivalent (more precisely, Bitcoins). Of course, we do not recommend you pay. The first reason is expensive. The second is that there is no guarantee that fraudsters will actually return your files to you. Below you can see the options for removing EncryptedALL.
Update: Use following service to identify the version and type of ransomware you were attacked by: ID Ransomware. If you want to decrypt your files, please follow our instruction below or, if you have any difficulties, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We really can help to decrypt your files.
How EncryptedALL Ransomware infected your PC
Most often EncryptedALL comes through unsafe user networks, taking advantage of the fact that many users do not use paid anti-virus software. You can also come as an attachment to a spam mailing list or as an update for a program or utility. Be that as it may, you need to use special antiviruses and other software that can really prevent such threats from penetrating. Also, below you can find our recommendations for manually removing EncryptedALL from your computer and to decrypt your files.
First of all, don’t panic. Follow these easy steps below.
1. Start your computer in Safe Mode with networking. To do that, restart your computer before your system starts hit F8 several times. This will EncryptedALL Ransomware system from loading and will show Advanced boot options screen. Choose Safe mode with networking option from the options list using up and down arrows on your keyboard and hit Enter.
2. Log in to the system infected with the EncryptedALL Ransomware virus. Launch your Internet browser and download a reliable anti-malware program and start a full system scan. Once the scan is complete, review scan results and remove all entries detected.
Wipersoft – fully removes all instances of EncryptedALL Ransomware – files, folders, registry keys.
You may find more detailed information about antivirus products in our article – Top 5 Antivirus Software for Windows
Restore your files using shadow copies
- Download and run Stellar Data Recovery.
- Select type of files you want to restore and click Next.
- Select the drive and folder where your files are located and date that you want to restore them from and press Scan.
- Once the scanning process is done, click Recover to restore your files.
Step 2: Remove following files and folders of EncryptedALL Ransomware:
Related connections or other entries:
How to decrypt files infected by EncryptedALL Ransomware?
You can try to use manual methods to restore and decrypt your files.
Decrypt files manually
Restore the system using System Restore
Although latest versions of EncryptedALL Ransomware remove system restore files, this method may help you to partially restore your files. Give it a try and use standard System Restore to revive your data.
- Initiate the search for ‘system restore‘
- Click on the result
- Choose the date before the infection appearance
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Roll the files back to the previous version
Previous versions can be copies of files and folders created by Windows Backup (if it is active) or copies of files and folders created by System Restore. You can use this feature to restore files and folders that you accidentally modified or deleted, or that were damaged. This feature is available in Windows 7 and later versions.
- Right-click the file and choose Properties
- Open the Previous Version tab
- Select the latest version and click Copy
- Click Restore
Protect your computer from ransomware
Most modern antiviruses can protect your PC from ransomware and crypto-trojans, but thousands of people still get infected. There are several programs that use different approach t protect from ransomware and lockers. One of the best is HitmanPro.Alert with CryptoGuard. You may already know HitmanPro as famous cloud-based anti-malware scanner. Check out ultimate active protection software from SurfRight.
Written by Rami Douafi