Infected with Helprestore@cock.li Ransomware? Need to decrypt Helprestore@cock.li.arrow files?
What is Helprestore@cock.li Ransomware
Helprestore@cock.li Ransomware the new version of crypto-trojan, called Dharma Ransomware. It attacks and encrypts all user files. If you found that your files got a new firstname.lastname@example.org extension, you should turn off your internet connection and remove Helprestore@cock.li ransomware as soon as possible. After encryption, all files become unreadable and their continued use and editing is impossible without decryption. All documents, databases, media files and archives can be coded. Unfortunately, at present moment a universal tool, capable to decrypt .Helprestore@cock.li.arrow files doesn’t exist. But there is an alternative way, helping to restore coded files by Recovering Software. You can download it from our article below. Another feature of ransomware infection is ransom note with cybercriminals demands:
Decoding Files 0.3 BTC
translation at the expense of Bitcoin
Buy Bitcoin here https://localbitcoins.com or https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/find-exchange/ or https://www.coinbase.com or https://www.xmlgold.eu or any other exchanger or write to Google how to buy Bitcoin in your country?
in order to guarantee the availability of our key we can decrypt one file for free the size of the files
How Helprestore@cock.li Ransomware infected your PC
Typically, Dharma encryptors come to the PC through unprotected Remote Desktop configuration and other network settings. Also emails from unknown sources can have malicious attachments. It’s best to prevent the penetration of such programs using special utilities. If your PC is already infected, then use our instructions. For example, use HitmanPro.Alert with CryptoGuard.
First of all, follow these easy steps below.
1. Start your computer in Safe Mode with networking. To do that, restart your computer before your system starts hit F8 several times. This will stop system from loading and will show Advanced boot options screen. Choose Safe mode with networking option from the options list using up and down arrows on your keyboard and hit Enter.
2. Log in to the system infected with the Helprestore@cock.li Ransomware virus. Launch your Internet browser and download a reliable anti-malware program and start a full system scan. Once the scan is complete, review scan results and remove all entries detected.
Norton is a powerful removal tool. It can remove all instances of newest viruses, similar to Helprestore@cock.li Ransomware – files, folders, registry keys.
*Trial version of Norton provides detection of computer viruses for FREE. To remove malware, you have to purchase the full version of Norton.
Step 2: Remove following files and folders of Helprestore@cock.li Ransomware:
Related files and folders:
How to decrypt files infected by Helprestore@cock.li Ransomware?
Use automated decryption tools
There is ransomware decryptor from Kaspersky that can decrypt encrypted files. It is free and potentially may help you restore files encrypted by Helprestore@cock.li Ransomware virus. Download it here:
You can also try to use manual methods to restore and decrypt Helprestore@cock.li.arrow files.
Decrypt files manually
Restore the system using System Restore
Although, latest versions of Helprestore@cock.li Ransomware remove system restore files, this method may help you to partially restore Helprestore@cock.li.arrow files. Give it a try and use standard System Restore to revive your data.
- Initiate the search for ‘system restore‘
- Click on the result
- Choose the date before the infection appearance
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Roll the files back to the previous version
Previous versions can be copies of files and folders created by Windows Backup (if it is active) or copies of files and folders created by System Restore. You can use this feature to restore files and folders that you accidentally modified or deleted, or that were damaged (in our case – Helprestore@cock.li Ransomware by Helprestore@cock.li Ransomware). This feature is available in Windows 7 and later versions.
- Right-click the file and choose Properties
- Open the Previous Version tab
- Select the latest version and click Copy
- Click Restore
Restore .Helprestore@cock.li.arrow files using shadow copies
- Download and run Stellar Data Recovery.
- Select the drive and folder where Helprestore@cock.li.arrow files are located and date that you want to restore them from and press Scan.
- Select the drive and folder where your files are located and date that you want to restore them from and press Scan.
- Once the scanning process is done, click Recover to restore your files.
Protect your computer from ransomware
Most modern antiviruses can protect your PC from ransomware and crypto-trojans, but thousands of people still get infected. There are several programs that use different approach t protect from ransomware and lockers. One of the best is HitmanPro.Alert with CryptoGuard. You may already know HitmanPro as famous cloud-based anti-malware scanner. Check out ultimate active protection software from SurfRight.
Written by Tim Kas