What is ProductManualsGuide hijacker
ProductManualsGuide is a deceptive browser plugin that spreads with the help of software bundling or is installed via third-party websites intentionally. Following infiltration, it sets the browser’s homepage and search engine to https://hp.myway.com/productmanualsguide/*** page. The users affected by this browser hijacker might notice that their searches are filled with sponsored links. Clicking on these results can lead you to shady websites that you typically try to avoid visiting. Moreover, websites that users visit are filled with pop-ups, deals, offers, banners, in-text links, and other commercial content. We guess that these reasons are enough to understand that ProductManualsGuide removal is necessary if you want to protect your computer from possible damage.
How ProductManualsGuide hijacker gets on your PC?
In most cases, potentially unwanted programs, such as adware and malware, come without the user’s consent, complete with free programs and the Internet. This happens because users rarely pay attention to the installation package that they receive when they download a program. Scammers often hide malware as an additional component of the installation package. You need to closely monitor the installation process, and also pay attention to the list of components and elements of the program. Moreover, you need to use special software that is able to prevent the penetration of such threats. If ProductManualsGuide has already penetrated your computer, then you need to use our recommendations, which are listed below, to remove it.
How to remove ProductManualsGuide hijacker from your computer?
The easiest and modern way of removing pop-ups, trojans, ransomware or other viruses is to use automatic removal tools. See our Anti-malware tools below for further instructions.
Recommended Anti-malware tools:
Try SpyHunter for Mac
Also, you can try to remove ProductManualsGuide hijacker manually. For uninstalling ProductManualsGuide hijacker remove it from Control Panel, then delete all files and registry keys.
Step 1: Remove ProductManualsGuide hijacker from Control Panel
- Click Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find ProductManualsGuide hijacker.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Click Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find ProductManualsGuide and click Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find ProductManualsGuide, select it and click Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate ProductManualsGuide and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
After that remove ProductManualsGuide from your browser.
Step 2: Remove ProductManualsGuide from browsers
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Click Tools.
- Choose Extensions.
- Find ProductManualsGuide.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Choose ProductManualsGuide.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
- Press Settings and more button
- Choose and Click on Extensions
- Find Olpair extension and click settings
- Press Uninstall button
- Start Edge again
- Open IE.
- Push Alt + T.
- Click Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable ProductManualsGuide.
- Click More information link in the left-bottom corner.
- Click Remove button.
- If this button is grayed out – perform alternative steps.
Step 3: Remove ProductManualsGuide from Android Smartphones:
Alternative solution for Android phone/tablet:
- open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More.
- Choose and open Settings
- Tap Site settings and then find ProductManualsGuide Pop-ups.
- Turn of ProductManualsGuide Pop-ups from Allowed to Block.