DVDVideoSoft Toolbar is a program that can offer a plenty of useful everyday functions for your browser. So, you can be able to check any your favorite place on the internet, when you watch some other websites. From this toolbar you can use any popular search engine, receive news or different announcements. There is also a possibility to listen to different radio stations and choose which you like. The issue is that there are too many toolbars nowadays and so, some of them are more helpful then users want to remove others. So, if you are in such a case and want to uninstall DVDVideoSoft Toolbar, then you are welcome to use the instructions from this page in order to get rid of it.
If manual instructions and video seem difficult download Norton – it is able to remove this adware.
DVDVideoSoft Toolbar is free, because its vendor gets the income from the advertisements that it posts on its website. More than that it receive the voluntary donations from its users, that’s why it is able to get its programs for free. The vendors of this program are ready to help you to uninstall DVDVideoSoft Toolbar, so these instructions are for you:
- Open Start menu
- Select Control panel, then click Uninstall a program.
- Find DVDVideoSoft in the list of the installed programs, highlight it and click Uninstall in order to remove the program.
But they admit that for the previous versions of DVDVideoSoft users should perform the following actions:
- Perform the instructions given above (remove DVDVideoSoft with the help of Add/Remove program utility)
- Then you should remove the following folders manually:
- C:Program FilesDVDVideoSoft
- C:Program FilesCommon FilesDVDVideoSoft
In order to do it you should use Search field in the Start menu or just navigate them manually. You should remove these folders, using two buttons: Delete and Shift.
If these instructions were not helpful for your case, then you should uninstall DVDVideoSoft Toolbar directly from your browser. So, detect what browser you have and use the instructions below.
If you use Internet Explorer, so you should follow these instructions:
- Click Tools, then select Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Find the needed toolbar, highlight it and select Disable.
If you have Google Chrome, so in order to uninstall the unwanted toolbar, you should perform the following instructions:
- So, open your browser, go to chrome://extensions/.
- Find the unwanted toolbar in the list and then you should click on Uninstall button.
If your browser is Mozilla Firefox, then you can use the following actions:
- Open your browser.
- Click on Tools, then select Add-ons, scroll down the list and highlight the toolbar in the list.
- Then you should click on Uninstall button and confirm the uninstallation.
No matter what web browser you have, the changes will be applied only after the reboot of your browser. But if you want some instructions that will be easier for inexperienced users in order to uninstall DVDVideoSoft Toolbar, then you are welcome to use the special uninstaller: Free Uninstall It. You should download this program and run, pointing the program that you want to uninstall.