What is Intimepoint.com adware
Intimepoint.com is a malicious page that offers suggestions to subscribe to display notifications in order to gain access to the desired content. This is a trick of fraudsters and intruders, because if you allow the display of notifications, then it will start displaying a huge amount of advertising content in the form of banners, coupons, pop-up, and so on. Intimepoint.com is the result of the penetration of adware. These pop-ups can have different content and, in most cases, this is unreal. Moreover, Intimepoint.com collects and transmits private information about user activity in the network. You need to remove Intimepoint.com right now. To do this, you can use our guides and instructions listed below.
How Intimepoint.com adware gets on your PC?
Bundling is the adware’s most common ways to penetrate a computer. Intimepoint.com comes to PC without user consent, complete with free programs and utilities. Recently, attackers are developing special downloaders and installers that contain not only the desired program but also other third-party content, including malware and adware. Try to follow the installation process by selecting its advanced type to see all the elements of the installation package. Use antiviruses and other software that will protect your data. If you have already found Intimepoint.com on your computer, then you can delete it using our recommendations.
How to remove Intimepoint.com adware from your computer?
The most easy and modern way of removing pop-ups, trojans, ransomware or other viruses is to use automatic removal tools. See our Anti-malware tools below for further instructions.
Recommended Anti-malware tools:
Also, you can try to remove Intimepoint.com adware manually. For uninstalling Intimepoint.com adware remove it from Control Panel, then delete all files and registry keys.
Step 1: Remove Intimepoint.com adware from Control Panel
- Click Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Intimepoint.com adware.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Click Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Intimepoint.com and click Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Intimepoint.com, select it and click Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate Intimepoint.com and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
After that remove Intimepoint.com from your browser.
Step 2: Remove Intimepoint.com from browsers
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Click Tools.
- Choose Extensions.
- Find Intimepoint.com.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Choose Intimepoint.com.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
- Press Settings and more button
- Choose and Click on Extensions
- Find Intimepoint.com extension and click settings
- Press Uninstall button
- Start Edge again
- Open IE.
- Push Alt + T.
- Click Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Intimepoint.com.
- Click More information link in the left-bottom corner.
- Click Remove button.
- If this button is grayed out – perform alternative steps.
Step 3: Remove Intimepoint.com from Android:
Alternative solution for Android phone/tablet:
- open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More.
- Choose and open Settings
- Tap Site settings and then find Intimepoint.com Pop-ups.
- Turn of Intimepoint.com Pop-ups from Allowed to Block.
Written by Rami Douafi