What is Koucerie.com adware
Recently, this adware has become the most spread. This refers to the number of potentially unwanted programs that come to the computer without the user’s consent. After penetration, Koucerie.com changes the settings of browsers and the registry. After these changes, the browser is constantly redirected to third-party sites and also displays banners, coupons, pop-ups, and more. The most negative impact is that it collects and analyzes the user’s personal data then redirects it to third parties. If you find Koucerie.com on your computer, then we strongly recommend that you use our recommendations to remove it right now.
How Koucerie.com adware gets on your PC?
In most cases, Koucerie.com comes bundled with free programs from the Internet. Suppose a user is downloading an audio player. Ultimately, the user receives an installation package that contains potentially unwanted programs inside. This comes in the form of an additional element or component. If you want to prevent the penetration of such programs, then you need to use antiviruses and other programs that can protect your computer. Try to closely monitor the installation process and do not agree to the installation of suspicious components. If Koucerie.com has already penetrated your computer, then Remove it using our guides.
How to remove Koucerie.com adware from your computer?
The most easy and modern way of removing pop-ups, trojans, ransomware or other viruses is to use automatic removal tools. See our Anti-malware tools below for further instructions.
Recommended Anti-malware tools:
Also, you can try to remove Koucerie.com adware manually. For uninstalling Koucerie.com adware remove it from Control Panel, then delete all files and registry keys.
Step 1: Remove Koucerie.com adware from Control Panel
- Click Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Koucerie.com adware.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Click Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Koucerie.com and click Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Koucerie.com, select it and click Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate Koucerie.com and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
After that remove Koucerie.com from your browser.
Step 2: Remove Koucerie.com from browsers
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Click Tools.
- Choose Extensions.
- Find Koucerie.com.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Choose Koucerie.com.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
- Press Settings and more button
- Choose and Click on Extensions
- Find Olpair extension and click settings
- Press Uninstall button
- Start Edge again
- Open IE.
- Push Alt + T.
- Click Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Koucerie.com.
- Click More information link in the left-bottom corner.
- Click Remove button.
- If this button is grayed out – perform alternative steps.
Step 3: Remove Koucerie.com from Android:
Alternative solution for Android phone/tablet:
- open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More.
- Choose and open Settings
- Tap Site settings and then find Koucerie.com Pop-ups.
- Turn of Koucerie.com Pop-ups from Allowed to Block.
Written by Rami Douafi