What is Lifecontext.me adware
Today’s article will be about Lifecontext.me advertising software that has become quite popular lately. This is a potentially unwanted program that comes without the consent to change the browser settings. This comes as a browser extension. After penetration, it begins to redirect the user to third-party sites, replace search results, and also distributes a huge amount of advertising content, including pop-up, Well, and much more. Moreover, it is to collect personal data of users, then transferred to third parties for unknown purposes. We strongly recommend that you get rid of Lifecontext.me right now.
How Lifecontext.me adware gets on your PC?
Penetrating by bundling is the most common way of trickling into the user’s system. Lifecontext.me comes as a false update or as an additional element or component of a program. If you want to prevent the penetration of such threats, you need to closely monitor the installation process. Also, do not forget to use anti-virus software that can protect your computer. If it has already penetrated your PC, then we recommend that you use our recommendations to remove Lifecontext.me right now.
How to remove Lifecontext.me adware from your computer?
The most easy and modern way of removing pop-ups, trojans, ransomware or other viruses is to use automatic removal tools. See our Anti-malware tools below for further instructions.
Recommended Anti-malware tools:
Also, you can try to remove Lifecontext.me adware manually. For uninstalling Lifecontext.me adware remove it from Control Panel, then delete all files and registry keys.
Step 1: Remove Lifecontext.me adware from Control Panel
- Click Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Lifecontext.me adware.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Click Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Lifecontext.me and click Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Lifecontext.me, select it and click Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate Lifecontext.me and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
After that remove Lifecontext.me from your browser.
Step 2: Remove Lifecontext.me from browsers
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Click Tools.
- Choose Extensions.
- Find Lifecontext.me.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Choose Lifecontext.me.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
- Press Settings and more button
- Choose and Click on Extensions
- Find Olpair extension and click settings
- Press Uninstall button
- Start Edge again
- Open IE.
- Push Alt + T.
- Click Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Lifecontext.me.
- Click More information link in the left-bottom corner.
- Click Remove button.
- If this button is grayed out – perform alternative steps.
Step 3: Remove Lifecontext.me from Android:
Alternative solution for Android phone/tablet:
- open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More.
- Choose and open Settings
- Tap Site settings and then find Lifecontext.me Pop-ups.
- Turn of Lifecontext.me Pop-ups from Allowed to Block.
Written by Rami Douafi