What is Moradu.com
Moradu.com – a browser extension that comes bundled with free downloads without user consent. Moradu.com is not a virus, but it carries a greater potential threat to PC safety. After penetration, Moradu.com displays advertisements, banners, and coupons, which may contain information about popular online stores. The main goal of Moradu.com is to make money and make you click on promo links and banners. Also, Moradu.com redirects the user to ad-sites and send your personal information to third parties. Moradu.com is a potentially unwanted program, and if you find it on your PC, then you need to remove it right away.
|Type of threat||Browser hijacker|
|Symptoms||Browser hijacker changes homepage and search engine of browser so that users are forced to use them. It fills the targeted browser with commercial content in form of pop-ups, banners, in-text links, audio/video ads, etc. Also, hijacker can occasionally cause redirects to third-party websites|
|Infiltration||Freeware programs, illegal software, software cracks, torrents, fake updates|
|Manual Removal||To eliminate threat manually, you should remove all files and applications related to the browser hijacker|
|Removal Tool||To completely get rid of hijacker, We recommend using Norton Antivirus. This is the only way you can be 100% sure that all components of the threat are removed from the system.|
How to remove Moradu.com hijacker from your computer?
The easiest and modern way of removing pop-ups, trojans, ransomware, or other viruses is to use automatic removal tools. See our Anti-malware tools below for further instructions.
Recommended Anti-malware tools:
Or uninstall Moradu.com manually.
Step 1: Remove Moradu.com from browsers
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Click Tools.
- Choose Extensions.
- Find suspicious and unfamiliar extensions.
- Click the trash can icon to remove them.
Remove Moradu.com from Chrome on Android:
- Open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More.
- Choose and open Settings
- Tap Site settings and then find Moradu.com.
- Turn of Moradu.com from Allowed to Block.
Remove Moradu.com from Mozilla Firefox:
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Choose Moradu.com.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
Remove Moradu.com from Microsoft Edge:
- Press Settings and more button
- Choose and Click on Extensions
- Find Moradu.com extension and click settings
- Press Uninstall button
- Start Edge again
Remove Moradu.com from Internet Explorer:
- Open IE.
- Push Alt + T.
- Click Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Moradu.com.
- Click More information link in the left-bottom corner.
- Click Remove button.
- If this button is grayed out – perform alternative steps.
If you still got that problem, most likely there is a rogue application that causes Moradu.com pop-ups and redirects installed on your system. To finally get rid of Moradu.com adware, you should remove all recent suspicious programs that you are sure you didn’t install.
Step 2: Remove Moradu.com from system
- Click Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find the app.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Click Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find the app and click Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find the app, select it and click Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on Apps & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate the app and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.