Navigation.iwatchavi.com is website that is used by various browser adware for displaying ads and pop-ups. It can be caused by various unwanted applications like NowUSeeIt Player, Qksee, WebDiscover and others. Such applications may install extensions in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer and show various advertisements including Navigation.iwatchavi.com. Ads usually are landing pages for downloading different programs – media players, converters, downloaders, that are represented as updates for adobe or java programs to mislead users. Learn how to uninstall adware from Windows 10, 8, 7, XP and remove Navigation.iwatchavi.com from browsers.
Programs that generate Navigation.iwatchavi.com ads come bundled with legal free programs. But they also can be installed along with torrents, game add-ons, trojans. Users need to be cautious, when installing new programs on their computers. Pay attention to every installation window and decline additional offers. Anti-malware programs like Norton can block potentially unwanted applications and remove existing infection that causes Navigation.iwatchavi.com.
To uninstall Navigation.iwatchavi.com remove it from Control Panel, then delete all files and regkeys.
In our view, there are 3 products that potentially have Navigation.iwatchavi.com in their database. You can try to use them for removing Navigation.iwatchavi.com.
Norton is a powerful removal tool. It can remove all instances of newest viruses, similar to Navigation.iwatchavi.com – files, folders, registry keys.
*Trial version of Norton provides detection of computer viruses for FREE. To remove malware, you have to purchase the full version of Norton.
Norton Antivirus – detects files, registry values and folders of viruses that show the same behavior as Navigation.iwatchavi.com.
You can try both of these products to remove Navigation.iwatchavi.com
Or uninstall Navigation.iwatchavi.com manually.
- Click Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find suspicious and unknown programs.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Click Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find suspicious and unknown programs and click Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find suspicious and unknown programs, select it and click Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate suspicious and unknown programs and click on them, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
After that remove Navigation.iwatchavi.com from your browser.
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Click Tools.
- Choose Extensions.
- Find suspicious and unknown extensions.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Choose suspicious and unknown extensions.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
- Open IE.
- Push Alt + T.
- Click Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable under suspicious and unknown extensions.
- Click More information link in the left-bottom corner.
- Click Remove button.
- If this button is grayed out – perform alternative steps.
Remove following regitry entries:
Remove following files:
Remove following folders
Information provided by: Alexey Abalmasov