What is Postyourlife.com adware
Postyourlife.com is a kind of adware that comes to the computer without the user’s consent. This is a malicious page that offers to subscribe to a distribution notification. If the user clicks to allow, then the site will start displaying a huge amount of advertising content, banners, coupons, pop-ups and more. Moreover, Postyourlife.com may lead to other malicious software. The most harmful ability is that it collects and analyzes the user’s personal data, including browser history, Internet activity and more. This data is transmitted to third parties for unknown purposes. We strongly recommend that you remove Postyourlife.com immediately.
How Postyourlife.com adware gets on your PC?
Like most potentially unwanted programs and malware, Postyourlife.com comes bundled with free programs from the Internet. For example, a user downloads an audio player or an archiver, however, in reality, he receives an installation package that contains malicious elements and components. You need to closely monitor the installation process and select its advanced type. If, however, Postyourlife.com has already penetrated your computer, then you can use our recommendations to get rid of it right now.
How to remove Postyourlife.com adware from your computer?
The most easy and modern way of removing pop-ups, trojans, ransomware or other viruses is to use automatic removal tools. See our Anti-malware tools below for further instructions.
Recommended Anti-malware tools:
Also, you can try to remove Postyourlife.com adware manually. For uninstalling Postyourlife.com adware remove it from Control Panel, then delete all files and registry keys.
Step 1: Remove Postyourlife.com adware from Control Panel
- Click Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Postyourlife.com adware.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Click Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Postyourlife.com and click Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Postyourlife.com, select it and click Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate Postyourlife.com and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
After that remove Postyourlife.com from your browser.
Step 2: Remove Postyourlife.com from browsers
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Click Tools.
- Choose Extensions.
- Find Postyourlife.com.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Choose Postyourlife.com.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
- Press Settings and more button
- Choose and Click on Extensions
- Find Olpair extension and click settings
- Press Uninstall button
- Start Edge again
- Open IE.
- Push Alt + T.
- Click Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Postyourlife.com.
- Click More information link in the left-bottom corner.
- Click Remove button.
- If this button is grayed out – perform alternative steps.
Step 3: Remove Postyourlife.com from Android:
Alternative solution for Android phone/tablet:
- open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More.
- Choose and open Settings
- Tap Site settings and then find Postyourlife.com Pop-ups.
- Turn of Postyourlife.com Pop-ups from Allowed to Block.
Written by Rami Douafi