What is Pushlommy.com pop-ups
Pushlommy.com is an adware that comes to the computer without the user’s consent and hijacks all the browsers installed on the computer. First of all, this program is designed to spread a huge amount of advertising. This makes changes to the browser settings, after which it displays various types of ads on the screen, including banners, coupons, and more. Moreover, this ad can appear at any time during browsing. It is also worth noting that the adware constantly redirects the user to third-party sites which, in turn, are also full of advertising content. This is very annoying, so we strongly recommend that you get rid of Pushlommy.com right now.
How Pushlommy.com pop-ups gets on your PC?
Pushlommy.com comes through specially designed installers and downloaders, of course, similar programs and malware comes without the user’s consent. This happens mainly when the user downloads free programs and utilities from the Internet. You need to follow the installation process and pay attention to the list of items that are included in the installation package. In case Pushlommy.com has already infected your browser, then use your instructions to remove it immediately.
How to remove Pushlommy.com pop-ups from your computer?
The most easy and modern way of removing pop-ups, trojans, ransomware or other viruses is to use automatic removal tools. See our Anti-malware tools below for further instructions.
Recommended Anti-malware tools:
Try Combo Cleaner Antivirus
Also, you can try to remove Pushlommy.com pop-ups manually. For uninstalling Pushlommy.com pop-ups remove it from Control Panel, then delete all files and registry keys.
Step 1: Remove Pushlommy.com pop-ups from Control Panel
- Click Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Pushlommy.com pop-ups.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Click Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Pushlommy.com and click Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Pushlommy.com, select it and click Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate Pushlommy.com and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
After that remove Pushlommy.com from your browser.
Step 2: Remove Pushlommy.com from browsers
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Click Tools.
- Choose Extensions.
- Find Pushlommy.com.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Choose Pushlommy.com.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
- Press Settings and more button
- Choose and Click on Extensions
- Find Olpair extension and click settings
- Press Uninstall button
- Start Edge again
- Open IE.
- Push Alt + T.
- Click Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Pushlommy.com.
- Click More information link in the left-bottom corner.
- Click Remove button.
- If this button is grayed out – perform alternative steps.
Step 3: Remove Pushlommy.com from Android:
Alternative solution for Android phone/tablet:
- open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More.
- Choose and open Settings
- Tap Site settings and then find Pushlommy.com Pop-ups.
- Turn of Pushlommy.com Pop-ups from Allowed to Block.
Written by Rami Douafi