What is Search.fastpackagetracker.co hijacker
In this article, we will talk in detail about Search.fastpackagetracker.co browser hijacker that comes to the computer without the user’s consent. Outwardly, this is similar to many similar search engines, which improve the quality of browsing search efficiency, However, in reality, this is a very annoying expansion. After it comes to the computer, it changes the browser settings, including the homepage. Moreover, it can collect and analyze personal user data, then transfer it to third parties for unknown purposes. We strongly recommend that you remove Search.fastpackagetracker.co immediately using our recommendations below.
How Search.fastpackagetracker.co hijacker gets on your PC?
In most cases, potentially unwanted programs, in particular, Search.fastpackagetracker.co, come to the computer without the user’s consent. It penetrates as an additional component or element of the installation package, which the user receives instead of the desired program from the Internet. You need to closely monitor the installation process and study the list of components and program elements. If Search.fastpackagetracker.co has already penetrated your computer, then you need to use our recommendations to get rid of it now.
How to remove Search.fastpackagetracker.co hijackerÂ from your computer?
The most easy and modern way of removing pop-ups, trojans, ransomware or other viruses is to use automatic removal tools. See our Anti-malware tools below for further instructions.
Recommended Anti-malware tools:
Also, you can try to remove Search.fastpackagetracker.co hijacker manually. For uninstalling Search.fastpackagetracker.co hijacker remove it from Control Panel, then delete all files and registry keys.
Step 1: Remove Search.fastpackagetracker.co hijacker from Control Panel
- Click Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Search.fastpackagetracker.co hijacker.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Click Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Search.fastpackagetracker.co and click Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Search.fastpackagetracker.co, select it and click Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate Search.fastpackagetracker.co and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
After that remove Search.fastpackagetracker.co from your browser.
Step 2: Remove Search.fastpackagetracker.co from browsers
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Click Tools.
- Choose Extensions.
- Find Search.fastpackagetracker.co.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Choose Search.fastpackagetracker.co.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
- Press Settings and more button
- Choose and Click on Extensions
- Find Olpair extension and click settings
- Press Uninstall button
- Start Edge again
- Open IE.
- Push Alt + T.
- Click Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Search.fastpackagetracker.co.
- Click More information link in the left-bottom corner.
- Click Remove button.
- If this button is grayed out – perform alternative steps.
Step 3: Remove Search.fastpackagetracker.co from Android Smartphones:
Alternative solution for Android phone/tablet:
- open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More.
- Choose and open Settings
- Tap Site settings and then find Search.fastpackagetracker.co Pop-ups.
- Turn of Search.fastpackagetracker.co Pop-ups from Allowed to Block.
Written by Rami Duafi