What is Search.heasymapfinder.net hijacker
If you are on this page, then you are faced with Search.heasymapfinder.net browser hijacker. For a start, let’s see what a browser hijacker is. This is a potentially unwanted program, coming in as a browser extension and hijacking Chrome, Mozilla, Edge, IE and so on. Search.heasymapfinder.net looks like a legitimate search page with convenient buttons for quick access to popular sites, mailbox, social networks and much more. Moreover, the developers claim that this greatly enhances the browsing experience and search quality. In fact, Search.heasymapfinder.net replaces search results with sponsored links and constantly redirects the user to third-party sites. What’s more, it collects and transfers user private information. We recommend that you remove Search.heasymapfinder.net immediately.
How Search.heasymapfinder.net hijacker gets on your PC?
A browser hijacker, like other potentially unwanted software, comes to the computer without the user’s consent, complete with free programs through their downloaders and installers. This is due to the fact that the user does not pay enough attention to the installation processes and does not pay attention to the list of components included in the installation package. You need to use antivirus software that is able to protect your computer and your data. If it has already penetrated your computer, then use our recommendations.
How to remove Search.heasymapfinder.net hijacker from your computer?
The most easy and modern way of removing pop-ups, trojans, ransomware or other viruses is to use automatic removal tools. See our Anti-malware tools below for further instructions.
Recommended Anti-malware tools:
Also, you can try to remove Search.heasymapfinder.net hijacker manually. For uninstalling Search.heasymapfinder.net hijacker remove it from Control Panel, then delete all files and registry keys.
Step 1: Remove Search.heasymapfinder.net hijacker from Control Panel
- Click Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Search.heasymapfinder.net hijacker.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Click Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Search.heasymapfinder.net and click Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Search.heasymapfinder.net, select it and click Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate Search.heasymapfinder.net and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
After that remove Search.heasymapfinder.net from your browser.
Step 2: Remove Search.heasymapfinder.net from browsers
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Click Tools.
- Choose Extensions.
- Find Search.heasymapfinder.net.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Choose Search.heasymapfinder.net.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
- Press Settings and more button
- Choose and Click on Extensions
- Find Search.heasymapfinder.net extension and click settings
- Press Uninstall button
- Start Edge again
- Open IE.
- Push Alt + T.
- Click Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Search.heasymapfinder.net.
- Click More information link in the left-bottom corner.
- Click Remove button.
- If this button is grayed out – perform alternative steps.
Step 3: Remove Search.heasymapfinder.net from Android:
Alternative solution for Android phone/tablet:
- open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More.
- Choose and open Settings
- Tap Site settings and then find Search.heasymapfinder.net Pop-ups.
- Turn of Search.heasymapfinder.net Pop-ups from Allowed to Block.
Written by Rami Douafi