What is Thenpushtouch.info adware
Thenpushtouch.info is a malicious site that aims to distribute advertising content. This is part of a potentially unwanted program that has infiltrated your computer earlier. This site shows and indicates the need to subscribe to display notifications in order to gain full access to the desired content. In fact, when you click Allow, this adware begins to distribute a huge amount of advertising and annoy users very badly. Moreover, it may collect users’ personal data and pass it on to third parties for use in targeted advertising or other purposes. If you find Thenpushtouch.info in your system, then you need to get rid of it right now.
How Thenpushtouch.info adware gets on your PC?
In most cases, programs of this kind come to the computer without the user’s consent, bundled with free programs from the Internet. In particular, it comes with utilities and programs as an additional component or as part of an installation package. You need to closely monitor the installation process and not install suspicious items or components. Also, use antivirus and other programs that can prevent the penetration of potentially unwanted programs. If Thenpushtouch.info has already arrived on your computer then use our recommendations to remove it.
How to remove Thenpushtouch.info adware from your computer?
The most easy and modern way of removing pop-ups, trojans, ransomware or other viruses is to use automatic removal tools. See our Anti-malware tools below for further instructions.
Recommended Anti-malware tools:
Also, you can try to remove Thenpushtouch.info adware manually. For uninstalling Thenpushtouch.info adware remove it from Control Panel, then delete all files and registry keys.
Step 1: Remove Thenpushtouch.info adware from Control Panel
- Click Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Thenpushtouch.info adware.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Click Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Thenpushtouch.info and click Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Thenpushtouch.info, select it and click Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate Thenpushtouch.info and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
After that remove Thenpushtouch.info from your browser.
Step 2: Remove Thenpushtouch.info from browsers
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Click Tools.
- Choose Extensions.
- Find Thenpushtouch.info.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Choose Thenpushtouch.info.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
- Press Settings and more button
- Choose and Click on Extensions
- Find Olpair extension and click settings
- Press Uninstall button
- Start Edge again
- Open IE.
- Push Alt + T.
- Click Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Thenpushtouch.info.
- Click More information link in the left-bottom corner.
- Click Remove button.
- If this button is grayed out – perform alternative steps.
Step 3: Remove Thenpushtouch.info from Android:
Alternative solution for Android phone/tablet:
- open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More.
- Choose and open Settings
- Tap Site settings and then find Thenpushtouch.info Pop-ups.
- Turn of Thenpushtouch.info Pop-ups from Allowed to Block.
Written by Rami Douafi