What is Trackpackagehome.com hijacker
Trackpackagehome.com webpage may take place of your browser’s homepage and resist to be replaced. If you face such problem then you have browser hijacker installed on your computer. Browser hijacker is a sort of malware that crooks use for advertising purposes. After installation, it forcible sets Trackpackagehome.com as a browser’s default homepage, search engine, and new tab. Although this website might seem an ordinary search tool, in fact, it is used for providing misleading search results. These kinds of search results are typically filled with ads and in-text links that can be eliminated only after you get rid of PUP. Also, the user might notice advertisements in places they shouldn’t be. To solve this problem, you may read our instructions on how to remove Trackpackagehome.com from Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, IE, and Edge
How Trackpackagehome.com hijacker gets on your PC?
In most cases, potentially unwanted programs, such as adware and malware, come without the user’s consent, complete with free programs and the Internet. This happens because users rarely pay attention to the installation package that they receive when they download a program. Scammers often hide malware as an additional component of the installation package. You need to closely monitor the installation process, and also pay attention to the list of components and elements of the program. Moreover, you need to use special software that is able to prevent the penetration of such threats. If Trackpackagehome.com has already penetrated your computer, then you need to use our recommendations, which are listed below, to remove it.
How to remove Trackpackagehome.com hijacker from your computer?
The easiest and most modern way of removing pop-ups, trojans, ransomware or other viruses is to use automatic removal tools. See our Anti-malware tools below for further instructions.
Recommended Anti-malware tools:
Try SpyHunter for Mac
Also, you can try to remove Trackpackagehome.com hijacker manually. For uninstalling Trackpackagehome.com hijacker remove it from Control Panel, then delete all files and registry keys.
Step 1: Remove Trackpackagehome.com hijacker from Control Panel
- Click Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Trackpackagehome.com hijacker.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Click Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Trackpackagehome.com and click Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Trackpackagehome.com, select it and click Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate Trackpackagehome.com and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
After that remove Trackpackagehome.com from your browser.
Step 2: Remove Trackpackagehome.com from browsers
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Click Tools.
- Choose Extensions.
- Find Trackpackagehome.com.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Choose Trackpackagehome.com.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
- Press Settings and more button
- Choose and Click on Extensions
- Find Olpair extension and click settings
- Press Uninstall button
- Start Edge again
- Open IE.
- Push Alt + T.
- Click Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Trackpackagehome.com.
- Click More information link in the left-bottom corner.
- Click Remove button.
- If this button is grayed out – perform alternative steps.
Step 3: Remove Trackpackagehome.com from Android Smartphones:
Alternative solution for Android phone/tablet:
- open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More.
- Choose and open Settings
- Tap Site settings and then find Trackpackagehome.com Pop-ups.
- Turn of Trackpackagehome.com Pop-ups from Allowed to Block.