What is Whateveryf.info pop-ups
This threat is among the potentially unwanted programs that penetrate the computer without the user’s consent. In particular, Whateveryf.info changes the browser settings, as a result of which this program constantly displays advertisements, pop-ups, coupons, banners and more. Moreover, it can redirect users to third-party sites that are full of advertising. By itself, Whateveryf.info is the page on which the notification about the permission to display notifications pops up. When you click “allow”, this automatically condemns your browser to throw ads and malware. It would be useful to note that this collects personal data about the user and transfers it to third parties. As you already understood, you need to remove Whateveryf.info immediately. To do this, you can use our instructions below.
How Whateveryf.info pop-ups gets on your PC?
You need to closely monitor the installation of free software from the Internet, because malware and PUP, in particular, Whateveryf.info, comes bundled with free programs and utilities. Attackers are developing special downloaders and installers that hide malware inside. Choose the advanced installation type to see all the components of the installation package. Also, do not forget to use anti-virus software and other programs that are able to protect your computer against such threats. If your computer is already infected with Whateveryf.info then use our recommendations to uninstall it.
How to remove Whateveryf.info pop-ups from your computer?
The most easy and modern way of removing pop-ups, trojans, ransomware or other viruses is to use automatic removal tools. See our Anti-malware tools below for further instructions.
Recommended Anti-malware tools:
Also, you can try to remove Whateveryf.info pop-ups manually. For uninstalling Whateveryf.info pop-ups remove it from Control Panel, then delete all files and registry keys.
Step 1: Remove Whateveryf.info pop-ups from Control Panel
- Click Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Whateveryf.info pop-ups.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Click Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Whateveryf.info and click Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Whateveryf.info, select it and click Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate Whateveryf.info and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
After that remove Whateveryf.info from your browser.
Step 2: Remove Whateveryf.info from browsers
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Click Tools.
- Choose Extensions.
- Find Whateveryf.info.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Choose Whateveryf.info.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
- Press Settings and more button
- Choose and Click on Extensions
- Find Olpair extension and click settings
- Press Uninstall button
- Start Edge again
- Open IE.
- Push Alt + T.
- Click Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Whateveryf.info.
- Click More information link in the left-bottom corner.
- Click Remove button.
- If this button is grayed out – perform alternative steps.
Step 3: Remove Whateveryf.info from Android:
Alternative solution for Android phone/tablet:
- open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More.
- Choose and open Settings
- Tap Site settings and then find Whateveryf.info Pop-ups.
- Turn of Whateveryf.info Pop-ups from Allowed to Block.
Written by Rami Douafi