What is YourWeatherPage.com hijacker
In this article we will talk in detail about YourWeatherPage.com browser hijacker which has become very common lately. To begining, let’s understand what is a browser hijacker. This is a browser extension that comes to the computer without the user’s consent, and then changes the browser settings, including the homepage. Externally, it looks like a regular search page, which, according to the developers, improves the quality of browning and searching. In fact, this is a lie. This is a very annoying software. After penetrating the computer, you constantly redirect the user to third-party sites that contain a lot of advertising products. It also always analyzes user data, including browser history. This data is sent by a third party for unknown purposes. We recommend you remove YourWeatherPage.com immediately.
How YourWeatherPage.com hijacker gets on your PC?
Potentially unwanted programs, in particular browser hijackers (YourWeatherPage.com), come to the computer as an attachment or as a component of the installation package of free programs that the user downloads from the Internet. Practice shows that users rarely read will output what the program offers them. You need to use reliable antivirus software, and be careful during the installation process. If YourWeatherPage.com has already penetrated your computer, then use our recommendations to remove it right now.
How to remove YourWeatherPage.com hijacker from your computer?
The most easy and modern way of removing pop-ups, trojans, ransomware or other viruses is to use automatic removal tools. See our Anti-malware tools below for further instructions.
Recommended Anti-malware tools:
Also, you can try to remove YourWeatherPage.com hijacker manually. For uninstalling YourWeatherPage.com hijacker remove it from Control Panel, then delete all files and registry keys.
Step 1: Remove YourWeatherPage.com hijacker from Control Panel
- Click Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find YourWeatherPage.com hijacker.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Click Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find YourWeatherPage.com and click Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find YourWeatherPage.com, select it and click Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate YourWeatherPage.com and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
After that remove YourWeatherPage.com from your browser.
Step 2: Remove YourWeatherPage.com from browsers
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Click Tools.
- Choose Extensions.
- Find YourWeatherPage.com.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Choose YourWeatherPage.com.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
- Press Settings and more button
- Choose and Click on Extensions
- Find Olpair extension and click settings
- Press Uninstall button
- Start Edge again
- Open IE.
- Push Alt + T.
- Click Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable YourWeatherPage.com.
- Click More information link in the left-bottom corner.
- Click Remove button.
- If this button is grayed out – perform alternative steps.
Step 3: Remove YourWeatherPage.com from Android Smartphones:
Alternative solution for Android phone/tablet:
- open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More.
- Choose and open Settings
- Tap Site settings and then find YourWeatherPage.com Pop-ups.
- Turn of YourWeatherPage.com Pop-ups from Allowed to Block.
Written by Tim Kas