What is Win Tonic?
Win Tonic is a potentially unwanted program that comes to the PC without user consent. According to the developers, this is a unique program that helps the user protect the PC from malicious programs, monitor the status of the registry, delete temporary files and much more. In fact, Win Tonic is an annoying program, which brings a lot of problems. After a while, it installs its extension into your browser. This adware displays a huge amount of advertising content, coupons, pop-ups, banners, links to third-party sites and so on. This constantly opens up new tabs that contain advertising. Also, Win Tonic increases the traffic and slow down your computer. If you find Win Tonic on your PC, you must uninstall the potentially unwanted program.
How Win Tonic gets on your PC?
Adware, such as Win Tonic, comes to PC bundled with free software without user consent. This happens because users rarely follow the installation process. This program can get on the computer along with the archivers, players and other freeware. Always follow the installation process to avoid infecting your computer. Also, read the user agreement, don’t click the “Next” button if you doubt that the program is safe. No need to click “I agree” if the additional software that you are offered is unknown and uncertain. Choose the Advanced installation type to see everything that the installer offers you. If your computer is already infected, then use our instructions to get rid of Win Tonic right now.
How to remove Win Tonic from your computer?
The easiest and modern way of removing pop-ups, trojans, ransomware or other viruses is to use automatic removal tools. See our Anti-malware tools below for further instructions.
Recommended Anti-malware tools:
Try SpyHunter 5 Antimalware
Try Combo Cleaner Antivirus
Try Bitdefender Mobile Security
- Real-time antimalware protection
- Direct access to our support team
- Battery & Performance Saver
- Recovering of Devices in a case of Loss or Theft.
Bitdefender blocks advertisement from different sources. Besides, viruses, trojans, site banners, other ads types such as pop-ups, video insertions, etc. will be removed. According AV TEST, Bitdefender shows 100% detection (September 2018 Test)
Try Bitdefender Antivirus for Business
If you need protection for business, especcially for different devices, you can use an advanced antivirus. Bitdefender gives you the constant anti-malware protection against newest threats across most popular operating systems: MacOS, OSx, Windows, and Android. Bitdefender offers has the following features:
- Complete anti-malware protection: Windows, macOS, Android and iOS
- Multi-layer anti-trojan protection with ransomware remediation
- Cloud-based centralized control for multiple devices
- 24/7 support from real humans whenever you need helpl
- 1-20 Devices, 1-3 year license period
Also, you can try to remove Win Tonic manually. For uninstalling Win Tonic remove it from Control Panel, then delete all files and registry keys.
Step 1: Remove Win Tonic from Control Panel
- Click Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Win Tonic.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Click Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Win Tonic and click Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Win Tonic, select it and click Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate Win Tonic and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
Step 2: Remove following files and folders of Win Tonic:
Remove following registry entries:
Remove following files:
Remove following folders
Written by Rami Douafi