Infected with Pidon Ransomware? Need to decrypt your files?
What is Pidon Ransomware
For sure, many users have heard about potentially unwanted programs and viruses. They are really incredibly many and there are a huge number of types and subtypes. However, today we will talk in detail about crypto viruses, in particular, about Pidon crypto virus. Pidon there is a crypto virus coming to the PC unnoticed by the user. This virus is an updated version of the STOP (DJVU) virus. After penetration, Pidon encrypts user data using the AES algorithm and also changes the file extension to .pidon. Of course, after the changes are made, the files become unusable. Also, the virus creates a special _readme.txt file, which serves as a note with the requirements of scammers.
Don’t worry my friend, you can return all your files!
All your files like photos, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
What guarantees you have?
You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.
You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:
Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.
Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that’s price for you is $490.
Please note that you’ll never restore your data without payment.
Check your e-mail “Spam” or “Junk” folder if you don’t get answer more than 6 hours.
To get this software you need write on our e-mail:
Reserve e-mail address to contact us:
Support Telegram account:
Your personal ID:
Despite the fact that the attackers have specified in detail the method of payment of the ransom and the ways for this, it is worth noting that there is no guarantee that fraudsters will decrypt your files in reality. Moreover, paying nearly a thousand dollars (980) does not want anyone. Therefore, we recommend that you use our recommendations and delete Pidon and decrypt your files.
Update: Use following service to identify the version and type of ransomware you were attacked by: ID Ransomware. If you want to decrypt your files, please follow our instruction below or, if you have any difficulties, please contact us: email@example.com. We really can help to decrypt your files.
How Pidon Ransomware infected your PC
Of course, most crypto viruses come to the victim’s computer due to the lack of an adequate anti-virus system that can prevent the entry of crypto viruses, in particular, Pidon. Also, you should know that it leaks through unsafe network settings, sometimes coming in as an attachment to spam mailing or as an update for a program or utility installed on your PC. We recommend that you familiarize yourself with our tips to try to remove Pidon and decrypt files yourself.
First of all, don’t panic. Follow these easy steps below.
1. Start your computer in Safe Mode with networking. To do that, restart your computer before your system starts hit F8 several times. This will Pidon Ransomware system from loading and will show Advanced boot options screen. Choose Safe mode with networking option from the options list using up and down arrows on your keyboard and hit Enter.
2. Log in to the system infected with the Pidon Ransomware virus. Launch your Internet browser and download a reliable anti-malware program and start a full system scan. Once the scan is complete, review scan results and remove all entries detected.
Wipersoft – fully removes all instances of Pidon Ransomware – files, folders, registry keys.
Restore your files using shadow copies
- Download and run Data Recovery Pro.
- Select the drive and folder where your files are located and date that you want to restore them from and press Scan.
- Choose all files on folder you want to restore and select Restore.
- Choose export location and view restored files.
Step 2: Remove following files and folders of Pidon Ransomware:
Related connections or other entries:
How to decrypt files infected by Pidon Ransomware?
You can try to use manual methods to restore and decrypt your files.
Decrypt files manually
Restore the system using System Restore
Although latest versions of Pidon Ransomware remove system restore files, this method may help you to partially restore your files. Give it a try and use standard System Restore to revive your data.
- Initiate the search for ‘system restore‘
- Click on the result
- Choose the date before the infection appearance
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Roll the files back to the previous version
Previous versions can be copies of files and folders created by Windows Backup (if it is active) or copies of files and folders created by System Restore. You can use this feature to restore files and folders that you accidentally modified or deleted, or that were damaged. This feature is available in Windows 7 and later versions.
- Right-click the file and choose Properties
- Open the Previous Version tab
- Select the latest version and click Copy
- Click Restore
Written by Rami Duafi