What is Vip.lucky-gifts-center.com?
If you are experiencing Vip.lucky-gifts-center.com pop-ups and redirects on your iPhone or iPad, then your Safari browser is compromised. This usually happens after a user accidentally clicks on shady ads that redirect him to the scam website. Vip.lucky-gifts-center.com site pops up stating that you won an iPhone and Samsung but need to complete a survey in order to get your prize.
After the survey is completed, you’ll be asked to choose a gift:
You should know that survey and supposedly the lack of some gifts is just a big scam to divert attention and make people think that they’re dealing with legitimate service. But the main surprise awaits them ahead: it turns out that you must pay for shipping:
Although the amount is not very large, we strongly urge not to pay them as it’s another scam. Imagine if everyone transfers money to them, it will not be such a small amount of money and they will be able to continue to do and improve their dirty work. You may follow this guide to stop Vip.lucky-gifts-center.com pop-ups on iPhone or iPad
Recommended anti-malware tool:
The easiest and modern way of removing annoying pop-ups and redirects is to use an automatic removal tool.
Manual solution. Remove Vip.lucky-gifts-center.com from iPhone or iPad
This way is taken from https://discussions.apple.com/
- Go to Settings and turn your phone into Airplane Mode
- Launch Safari
- Tap the overlapped squares in the lower right corner
- Close every page by tapping the “x” in the left upper corner of the page
- When there are no pages left press HOME (On an iPhone X or 11 series swipe up from the bottom edge) and wait a couple of seconds
- Double-press HOME (On an iPhone X or 11 series swipe up from the bottom edge and pause)
- Swipe up on the Safari image to kill it (On an iPhone X or 11 series touch and hold Safari, then swipe up)
- Press HOME again (On an iPhone X or 11 series swipe up from the bottom edge)
- Go to Settings/Safari and tap “Clear History and Website data“
- Turn off Airplane mode
This process works with the current state of intrusive adware. If you have other methods to stop annoying pop-ups, please, feel free to leave comments. Any help will be appreciated.