AIM Toolbar is absolutely free and you can use it even if you are not a member of AOL or AIM. If you have this toolbar, then you can notice that it is very bright. Of course if you are AIM member, it will show you the button to reach your account faster. It is very easy to use the popular search engines from this toolbar. Also you have the opportunity to get the full access to some popular websites and social engines. If you do not some button, then you have the opportunity to customize the available set as you like. If you have some other toolbars that you like, then you are welcome to uninstall AIM Toolbar.
The vendors of AIM Toolbar describe the following instructions in order to help the users who want to uninstall AIM Toolbar from their browsers:
- Open Start menu, then select Control Panel.
- Then you should click on Uninstall a program link in order to open Add/Remove program utility.
- Then you should find the unwanted toolbar in the list of installed programs, highlight it and click on Uninstall button.
- After that you should follow the instructions that will be given to you.
There are some cases when this usual method does not help, so in order to uninstall AIM Toolbar, you should find some other methods. You should not find anything; we have created the instructions below for users that want to uninstall AIM Toolbar, but usual methods do not help.
So, at first you should know what browser you have, so according to it, you should select the instructions on this page.
If you use Internet Explorer, so you should follow these instructions:
- Click Tools, then select Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Find the needed toolbar, highlight it and select Disable.
If you have Google Chrome, so in order to uninstall the unwanted toolbar, you should perform the following instructions:
- So, open your browser, go to chrome://extensions/.
- Find the unwanted toolbar in the list and then you should click on Uninstall button.
If your browser is Mozilla Firefox, then you can use the following actions:
- Open your browser.
- Click on Tools, then select Add-ons, scroll down the list and highlight the toolbar in the list.
- Then you should click on Uninstall button and confirm the uninstallation.
No matter what web browser you have, the changes will be applied only after the reboot of your browser. If you want one more effective method, but automatic, then you are welcome to download and use Free Uninstall program in order to uninstall AIM Toolbar faster and easier.