AT&T Toolbar is a browser add-on that offers the user to have the special tool that will let them have all interesting things from the Web in one place and to reach them in one click. This toolbar can be installed into all modern popular browsers. In order to install the toolbar, user should download it from the official website of its vendor and install it. Or there is one more method – to install freeware on the PC and may be AT&T Toolbar will be as a bundled program. Still do not be upset, if you will have any other additional program to your freeware. You should know that freeware is not advice exactly because of its bundled programs that can be malicious or potentially malicious. So, if you like AT&T Toolbar, you should also know that this program belongs to the group of potentially malicious programs, and according to this thought, it is better to uninstall AT&T Toolbar from your browser.
AT&T Toolbar gives the opportunity for the users to have that fast access to all websites that they want to visit, to the applications that they got used to run, they should just customize the toolbar, creating the buttons and bookmarks that they like. AT&T Toolbar will let you to open your Facebook page just clicking once.
But if you did not want to install this program on your computer and you do not want to use it, then you should perform the instructions described in this page in order to uninstall AT&T Toolbar.
If you prefer to use the manual methods to solve the problems with the PC, then you can remove AT&T Toolbar with the following instructions. Just use the instructions from your browser.
For Internet Explorer:
- Open the browser, then click Tools, then select Manage add-ons.
- Then you should click Toolbars and Extensions tab, then you will have the opportunity to disable the toolbar.
For Google Chrome:
- Open the browser, then type the following in the address bar: chrome://extensions/.
- You will see the list of the installed toolbars, where you should uninstall AT&T Toolbar.
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Open the browser, then click Tools, click Add-ons, then find the unwanted toolbar in the list of the installed extensions.
- Then you should click the Uninstall button in order to remove AT&T Toolbar. Confirm the uninstallation.
You should remember that the last step for all browsers in order to uninstall AT&T Toolbar will be to reboot your browser in order to apply the changes that you’ve made.