Buzzdock add-on and search can be detected by antivirus programs as an adware and some antivirus programs can even remove it. This program can be built in your web browser as browser helper object. Like all other unwanted add-ons to the web browser, it can offer you to use its own search. Still the users report that it does not demand to use their search if they do not want to do it. Also this program cannot redirect user to some unknown websites. The add-on can be invisible when you just use your web browser, but when you will try to use search, you will see the attempt of the add-on to make you use it. So, the program will show the related advertisements on the top of the search results. If you want to uninstall Buzzdock add-on and search from your browser, then you should use the instructions from this article.
Sometimes it is not enough to disable the add-on in the browser and you need some other more serious actions, but still you should disable the add-on and then you should scan your computer for infections.
So, let’s begin with the actions that you should perform in your browser in order to remove Buzzdock add-on and search. Do only the instructions for the browser that you have.
For Internet Explorer:
- Open your browser, then click on Tools, select Manage add-ons.
- You should click Toolbars and Extensions tab.
- Find the add-on in the list and select Disable.
For Google Chrome:
- Open your browser, then type the following in the address bar and press Enter: chrome://extensions/.
- Click on the unwanted add-on in the list and click on the Uninstall button.
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Open your browser. Click Tools, then select Add-ons.
- Find the add-on in the list and click on the Uninstall button.
After that you should also perform the instructions to change the search that you want to use.
In Internet Explorer:
- Click on the Search button in the IE browser toolbar.
- You will see the Search Companion window. You should click on the Change Preferences button.
- Change the search.
In Mozilla Firefox:
- Open your browser, then type the following in the address bar and press Enter: about:config.
- Then you should find browser.search.defaultengine in the list and change the search engine to what you want to use.
In Google Chrome:
- Open you browser and click on the Menu of its toolbar.
- Click Settings. Then click manage search engines.
- Select the search engine that you want to use and click Make Default.
If you want to use some other easier methods, then you are welcome to use the special program that will help you to uninstall Buzzdock add-on and search, for example you should use Free Uninstall It program. Free Uninstall It will remove any of the possible unwanted programs and add-ons in several minutes almost without users’ activity. Uninstall Buzzdock add-on and search with the help of Free Uninstall It.