DropDownDeals is a browser add-on that shows all the coupons of the website that you visit. This add-on can be installed in Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. The vendors of this program say that DropDownDeals is not a virus program that is able to redirect the search requests of the user to some commercial web pages, but there are users that are the witnesses of these facts. So, if you notice that DropDownDeals exist in your browser, but you did not install it and more than that you do not need it, then you should uninstall DropDownDeals.
Most experts suggest that DropDownDeals is an adware that should be removed from any computer. Users can be unsatisfied with the annoying pop-ups that appear every time when they visit some web pages. These pop-ups prevent users from normal work with their browser. So, if you are reading this article in order to find the instructions that will help you to uninstall DropDownDeals, then you can begin to perform them.
Remove DropDownDeals with the Add/Remove program utility:
- Click Start button, then select Control Panel.
- Then click on the Uninstall a program link.
- Find and highlight the unwanted program in the line and click Uninstall button.
Sometimes this method is not effective, but this is the easiest method that you can use. If you want to uninstall DropDownDeals directly from your browser, then you should choose and perform the instructions for your browser:
For Internet Explorer:
- Click Tools, then Manage add-ons
- Select there Toolbars and Extensions
- Highlight DropDownDeals and then click Disable button.
For Google Chrome:
- Open your browser and type the following in the address bar: chrome://extensions/.
- Press Enter
- Highlight the unwanted add-on in the list and click Uninstall button.
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Open your browser.
- Click on Tools, then click Add-ons
- Select the add-on that you want to uninstall and click Uninstall button.
If you want to remove DropDownDeals, using the automatic method, then you should use uninstaller. Uninstallers are able to remove any program that cannot be removed with Add/Remove Program system utility or with some other common method. So, uninstallers carefully remove registry entries and files of the program that should be removed. If you want to use uninstaller, then I advise you to use Free Uninstall It, it will remove DropDownDeals for sure without your time and effort.