eType Toolbar is a program that installs itself in the users browser. Sometimes users complain that this program installs by itself, but the most common case is when a user did not notice the installation of this program when he installed a freeware, downloaded from the internet. eType Toolbar is a very annoying program that torture users with its pop-up windows, containing advertising Info and links to some commercial web pages. Users should not click to these links in order not to get dangerous infections. It is better to uninstall eType Toolbar from your computer.
It is very hard to work with your browser if eType Toolbar is in it. It will torture you with the advertisements in the most improper moment and you can click its links occasionally. This toolbar present itself as a helpful program – translator that you can use right from the browser, but actually it is almost impossible due to the pop-ups. It is very dangerous to keep your eyes closed to the presence of this toolbar on your computer. So, the best way out from this situation is to uninstall eType Toolbar.
To the symptoms of the infection we can refer the following:
- Presence of eType Toolbar in your web browser as a translator.
- Pop-up advertisements that you can see while working with your browser.
- Change of homepage and redirection of search requests.
You can remove eType Toolbar right from your browser, so follow the instructions that were created for your browser:
If you use Internet Explorer:
- Click Tools=> Manage add-ons
- Select Toolbars and Extensions
- Find the needed toolbar, highlight it and select Disable.
If you have Google Chrome:
- So, open your browser, go to chrome://extensions/.
- Find the unwanted toolbar in the list and then you should click on Uninstall button.
If your browser is Mozilla Firefox:
- Open your browser.
- Click on Tools=> Add-ons, find the toolbar in the list and highlight it.
- Then you should click on Uninstall button and confirm the uninstallation.
After that you should restart your browser and enjoy the usage of it.
If want to use another method, then you are welcome to use the following:
- Boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking.
- Remove the enumerated registry entries of the eType Toolbar:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = 0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegistryTools” = 0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ppvstop.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\system.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\vsecomr.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File
- Then you should remove the following files of eType Toolbar:
- Scan your computer for infections.
If you want to use any automatic methods in order to uninstall eType Toolbar, then you should find the uninstaller. I advise you to download the uninstaller from this page and use it. Free Uninstall It is a special program that was created to remove all the unwanted program form users’ computers almost without their participation.