What is Fiaharam.net?
Fiaharam.net is a malvertising domain that might start to appear in your browser and on your desktop in the form of notifications. When Fiaharam.net site is opened, it attempts to get users’ permission to display notifications on their screens. If a user clicks “Allow” button, he or she will begin to see a huge amount of pop-up on those sites where it should not be, and even on the desktop. These pop-ups can be shown even with a closed browser and it makes working with a computer very uncomfortable. Do not click these ads, otherwise, you may end up on harmful websites seeking to infect you with other malware. To prevent such a scenario, you need to remove Fiaharam.net from your system.
How Fiaharam.net pop-up gets on your PC?
Fiaharam.net adware usually comes bundled with free Internet programs. For example, a user may download a program, but its installer may try to also install some potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) under the guise of useful tools. To avoid such cases, you need to pay attention during the installation process, do not install suspicious programs and browser add-ons, as well as use special software that can protect you from threats like that. If you already have Fiaharam.net pop-up on your computer, please use our recommendations to remove it.
Recommended Anti-malware tools:
The easiest and most modern way of removing pop-ups, trojans, ransomware, or other viruses is to use automatic removal tools. See our Anti-malware tools below for further instructions.
Try SpyHunter for Mac
Also, you can try to remove Fiaharam.net pop-ups manually. For uninstalling Fiaharam.net remove it from Control Panel, then delete all files and registry keys.
Step 1: Remove Fiaharam.net from browsers
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Click Tools.
- Choose Extensions.
- Find suspicious and unfamiliar extensions.
- Click the trash can icon to remove them.
Learn more about removing extensions from Chrome.
Remove Fiaharam.net from Chrome on Android:
- Open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More.
- Choose and open Settings
- Tap Site settings and then find Fiaharam.net.
- Turn of Fiaharam.net from Allowed to Block.
Remove Fiaharam.net from Mozilla Firefox:
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Choose Fiaharam.net.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
Learn more about removing extensions from Firefox.
Remove Fiaharam.net from Microsoft Edge:
- Press Settings and more button
- Choose and Click on Extensions
- Find Fiaharam.net extension and click settings
- Press Uninstall button
- Start Edge again
Learn more about removing extensions from Edge.
Remove Fiaharam.net from Internet Explorer:
- Open IE.
- Push Alt + T.
- Click Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Fiaharam.net.
- Click More information link in the left-bottom corner.
- Click Remove button.
- If this button is grayed out – perform alternative steps.
Learn more about removing extensions from IE.
If you still got that problem, most likely there is a rogue application that causes Fiaharam.net pop-ups and redirects installed on your system. To finally get rid of Fiaharam.net adware, you should remove all recent suspicious programs that you are sure you didn’t install.
Step 2: Remove Fiaharam.net pop-up from system
- Click Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find the app.
- Click Uninstall.
Learn more about uninstallation of programs in Windows XP.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Click Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find the app and click Uninstall.
Learn more about uninstallation of programs in Windows 7.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find the app, select it and click Uninstall.
Learn more about uninstallation of programs in Windows 8 (8.1).
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on Apps & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate the app and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Learn more about uninstallation of programs in Windows 10
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.