What is FormFetcherPro hijacker
FormFetcherPro is a questionable search engine that may appear in your browser as a result of malware infiltration. In most cases, it comes bundled with other software without the user noticing. Malware like this seek to generate advertising revenue and often employ fake search engines to be able to direct users to sponsored websites. So, you should treat its search results with carefulness because they can lead you to questionable sites that might contain malicious content. In addition, the virus is responsible for intrusive pop-up ads in your browser which significantly affect the general performance of your device. Also, FormFetcherPro can collect data related to users’ internet habits and preferences in searches or products. All gathered information is shared with third-party ad developers. Therefore, we advise you to remove FormFetcherPro if you want to be safe while surfing the web. If you fail to uninstall virus manually, you may use an automated removal tool provided below.
How FormFetcherPro hijacker gets on your PC?
In most cases, potentially unwanted programs, such as adware and malware, come without the user’s consent, complete with free programs and the Internet. This happens because users rarely pay attention to the installation package that they receive when they download a program. Scammers often hide malware as an additional component of the installation package. You need to closely monitor the installation process, and also pay attention to the list of components and elements of the program. Moreover, you need to use special software that is able to prevent the penetration of such threats. If FormFetcherPro has already penetrated your computer, then you need to use our recommendations, which are listed below, to remove it.
How to remove FormFetcherPro hijacker from your computer?
The easiest and modern way of removing pop-ups, trojans, ransomware or other viruses is to use automatic removal tools. See our Anti-malware tools below for further instructions.
Recommended Anti-malware tools:
Also, you can try to remove FormFetcherPro hijacker manually. For uninstalling FormFetcherPro hijacker remove it from Control Panel, then delete all files and registry keys.
Step 1: Remove FormFetcherPro hijacker from Control Panel
- Click Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find FormFetcherPro hijacker.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Click Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find FormFetcherPro and click Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find FormFetcherPro, select it and click Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate FormFetcherPro and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
After that remove FormFetcherPro from your browser.
Step 2: Remove FormFetcherPro from browsers
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Click Tools.
- Choose Extensions.
- Find FormFetcherPro.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Choose FormFetcherPro.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
- Press Settings and more button
- Choose and Click on Extensions
- Find Olpair extension and click settings
- Press Uninstall button
- Start Edge again
- Open IE.
- Push Alt + T.
- Click Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable FormFetcherPro.
- Click More information link in the left-bottom corner.
- Click Remove button.
- If this button is grayed out – perform alternative steps.
Step 3: Remove FormFetcherPro from Android Smartphones:
Alternative solution for Android phone/tablet:
- open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More.
- Choose and open Settings
- Tap Site settings and then find FormFetcherPro Pop-ups.
- Turn of FormFetcherPro Pop-ups from Allowed to Block.