What is Search.onlinenewsnowtab.com hijacker
Search.onlinenewsnowtab.com is a potentially unwanted program classified as “browser hijacker”. Developers mislead the users promoting their product as a convenient tool that facilitates routine in the network. However, nothing could be further from the truth. After successful infiltration into your system, hijacker sets the default search engine, homepage and new tab URL settings to Search.onlinenewsnowtab.com without user consent. You can’t alter these changes back because it blocks your attempts. In addition to this, the browser will be filled with tens of different links that redirect users to suspicious or unsafe websites. Although the program can not be called a virus, clicking on the displayed ads might lead to more serious infections. Moreover, hijacker tracks your browser history like geographic location, websites visited, pages viewed, search queries and e.t.c. So there is no surprise that your personal information might become public. Therefore, we strongly recommend you to uninstall browser hijacker and remove Search.onlinenewsnowtab.com from your browser.
How Search.onlinenewsnowtab.com hijacker gets on your PC?
In most cases, potentially unwanted programs, such as adware and malware, come without the user’s consent, complete with free programs and the Internet. This happens because users rarely pay attention to the installation package that they receive when they download a program. Scammers often hide malware as an additional component of the installation package. You need to closely monitor the installation process, and also pay attention to the list of components and elements of the program. Moreover, you need to use special software that is able to prevent the penetration of such threats. If Search.onlinenewsnowtab.com has already penetrated your computer, then you need to use our recommendations, which are listed below, to remove it.
How to remove Search.onlinenewsnowtab.com hijackerÂ from your computer?
The easiest and modern way of removing pop-ups, trojans, ransomware or other viruses is to use automatic removal tools. See our Anti-malware tools below for further instructions.
Recommended Anti-malware tools:
Try Combo Cleaner Antivirus
Also, you can try to remove Search.onlinenewsnowtab.com hijacker manually. For uninstalling Search.onlinenewsnowtab.com hijacker remove it from Control Panel, then delete all files and registry keys.
Step 1: Remove Search.onlinenewsnowtab.com hijacker from Control Panel
- Click Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Search.onlinenewsnowtab.com hijacker.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Click Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Search.onlinenewsnowtab.com and click Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Search.onlinenewsnowtab.com, select it and click Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate Search.onlinenewsnowtab.com and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
After that remove Search.onlinenewsnowtab.com from your browser.
Step 2: Remove Search.onlinenewsnowtab.com from browsers
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Click Tools.
- Choose Extensions.
- Find Search.onlinenewsnowtab.com.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Choose Search.onlinenewsnowtab.com.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
- Press Settings and more button
- Choose and Click on Extensions
- Find Olpair extension and click settings
- Press Uninstall button
- Start Edge again
- Open IE.
- Push Alt + T.
- Click Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Search.onlinenewsnowtab.com.
- Click More information link in the left-bottom corner.
- Click Remove button.
- If this button is grayed out – perform alternative steps.
Step 3: Remove Search.onlinenewsnowtab.com from Android Smartphones:
Alternative solution for Android phone/tablet:
- open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More.
- Choose and open Settings
- Tap Site settings and then find Search.onlinenewsnowtab.com Pop-ups.
- Turn of Search.onlinenewsnowtab.com Pop-ups from Allowed to Block.