What is Internet-start.net hijacker
In this article, we will look at the Internet-start.net search engine in detail, which, according to the developers, improves the browsing quality and search efficiency. More than this, it can be noted that it looks good and looks like popular counterparts, such as Google or Yahoo. Of course, this is not so. First, after it comes to the computer, it changes the browser settings, primarily homepage. Moreover, it changes the default search engine and constantly redirects the user to third-party sites that contain a huge amount of advertising. It also replaces search results with advertising content. This can be very annoying to the user. If you find it on your computer when you need to remove Internet-start.net as soon as possible. You can do this by using our recommendations below.
How Internet-start.net hijacker gets on your PC?
In most cases, Internet-start.net comes bundled with free programs from the Internet, while the user downloads any program. Attackers create custom installers that contain malware and adware as an additional component of the installation package. You need to closely monitor the installation process and not install suspicious components and elements. Moreover, you need to use special programs, antiviruses and much more, in other words, to use everything that is able to prevent the penetration of such programs. Below you can find instructions for removing Internet-start.net from your computer.
How to remove Internet-start.net hijackerÂ from your computer?
The most easy and modern way of removing pop-ups, trojans, ransomware or other viruses is to use automatic removal tools. See our Anti-malware tools below for further instructions.
Recommended Anti-malware tools:
Try Combo Cleaner Antivirus
Also, you can try to remove Internet-start.net hijacker manually. For uninstalling Internet-start.net hijacker remove it from Control Panel, then delete all files and registry keys.
Step 1: Remove Internet-start.net hijacker from Control Panel
- Click Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Internet-start.net hijacker.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Click Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Internet-start.net and click Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Internet-start.net, select it and click Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate Internet-start.net and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
After that remove Internet-start.net from your browser.
Step 2: Remove Internet-start.net from browsers
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Click Tools.
- Choose Extensions.
- Find Internet-start.net.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Choose Internet-start.net.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
- Press Settings and more button
- Choose and Click on Extensions
- Find Olpair extension and click settings
- Press Uninstall button
- Start Edge again
- Open IE.
- Push Alt + T.
- Click Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Internet-start.net.
- Click More information link in the left-bottom corner.
- Click Remove button.
- If this button is grayed out – perform alternative steps.
Step 3: Remove Internet-start.net from Android Smartphones:
Alternative solution for Android phone/tablet:
- open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More.
- Choose and open Settings
- Tap Site settings and then find Internet-start.net Pop-ups.
- Turn of Internet-start.net Pop-ups from Allowed to Block.
Written by Rami Duafi