What is Modamania.es adware
If you recently noticed that your browser is constantly full of ads and it is constantly redirected to third-party sites, then most likely your computer has been attacked by Modamania.es adware. This usually comes without the user’s consent, hijacking the browsers installed on your computer. If it comes, then it changes the settings of your browser, after which you are constantly redirected to the Modamania.es site. This adware is primarily aimed at Spanish-speaking users, but recently it has already spread around the world. Moreover, it is worth considering that it endangers the security of your personal data since Modamania.es collects it and transfers it to third parties. We strongly recommend that you remove Modamania.es right now without wasting time.
How Modamania.es adware gets on your PC?
In most cases, Modamania.es comes bundled with free software that users download from the Internet. It is hidden in special downloaders and web clients that are created by scammers. Of course, in most cases, it comes unnoticed. Therefore, you need to carefully monitor the installation process and pay attention to the list of elements of the installation package. If it has already penetrated your computer, then we recommend you remove Modamania.es using our guides.
How to remove Modamania.es adware from your computer?
The easiest and modern way of removing pop-ups, trojans, ransomware or other viruses is to use automatic removal tools. See our Anti-malware tools below for further instructions.
Recommended Anti-malware tools:
Also, you can try to remove Modamania.es adware manually. For uninstalling Modamania.es adware remove it from Control Panel, then delete all files and registry keys.
Step 1: Remove Modamania.es adware from Control Panel
- Click Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find Modamania.es adware.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Click Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find Modamania.es and click Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find Modamania.es, select it and click Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate Modamania.es and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
After that remove Modamania.es from your browser.
Step 2: Remove Modamania.es from browsers
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Click Tools.
- Choose Extensions.
- Find Modamania.es.
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Choose Modamania.es.
- Click Disable or Remove button.
- Press Settings and more button
- Choose and Click on Extensions
- Find Modamania.es extension and click settings
- Press Uninstall button
- Start Edge again
- Open IE.
- Push Alt + T.
- Click Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable Modamania.es.
- Click More information link in the left-bottom corner.
- Click Remove button.
- If this button is grayed out – perform alternative steps.
Step 3: Remove Modamania.es from Android:
Alternative solution for Android phone/tablet:
- open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More.
- Choose and open Settings
- Tap Site settings and then find Modamania.es Pop-ups.
- Turn of Modamania.es Pop-ups from Allowed to Block.
Written by Rami Douafi