What is NewTab-TV(Cool) hijacker
In this article, we will talk in detail about browser hijacker NewTab-TV(Cool) that come to your computer as a browser extension. At first glance, this looks like a fairly popular and useful search engine, which, according to developers, improves the quality of browsing and searching. Moreover, this search engine offers many useful features, such as quick access to popular sites and social pages. This is a trick. This is a very annoying extension since it constantly redirects the user to third-party sites. Most importantly, it analyzes and collects user data, including the browsing history, and transfers it to third parties. It also changes the browser homepage. Be that as it may, we strongly recommend that you remove NewTab-TV(Cool) now.
How NewTab-TV(Cool) hijacker gets on your PC?
Like many other potentially unwanted programs malware, NewTab-TV(Cool) comes as an attachment and as an element of the component of the installation package of free programs. For example, the user downloads something from the Internet but does not pay attention that the installation package contains suspicious components and elements. This is malicious software. As a rule, it comes without the user’s consent. You need to closely monitor the installation process and use special software that can protect your system. Below you will find instructions for removing NewTab-TV(Cool) from your computer.
How to remove NewTab-TV(Cool) hijackerÂ from your computer?
The most easy and modern way of removing pop-ups, trojans, ransomware or other viruses is to use automatic removal tools. See our Anti-malware tools below for further instructions.
Recommended Anti-malware tools:
Also, you can try to remove NewTab-TV(Cool) hijacker manually. For uninstalling NewTab-TV(Cool) hijacker remove it from Control Panel, then delete all files and registry keys.
Step 1: Remove NewTab-TV(Cool) hijacker from Control Panel
- Click Start.
- Control Panel.
- Then click Add or Remove Programs.
- Find NewTab-TV(Cool) hijacker.
- Click Uninstall.
Windows 7/Windows Vista:
- Click Start.
- Then Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Find NewTab-TV(Cool) and click Uninstall.
Windows 8/Windows 8.1:
- Open the Menu.
- Click Search.
- After that click Apps.
- Then Control Panel.
- Then as in Windows 7, click Uninstall a Program under Programs.
- Find NewTab-TV(Cool), select it and click Uninstall.
- Click on the Start button (or press the Windows key) to open the Start menu, click on the Settings at the top.
- Click on App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, locate NewTab-TV(Cool) and click it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
After that remove NewTab-TV(Cool) from your browser.
Step 2: Remove NewTab-TV(Cool) from browsers
- Open Google Chrome
- Push Alt + F.
- Click Tools.
- Choose Extensions.
- Find NewTab-TV(Cool).
- Click the trash can icon to remove it.
- Open Firefox.
- Push Shift + Ctrl + A.
- Choose NewTab-TV(Cool).
- Click Disable or Remove button.
- Press Settings and more button
- Choose and Click on Extensions
- Find Olpair extension and click settings
- Press Uninstall button
- Start Edge again
- Open IE.
- Push Alt + T.
- Click Manage Add-ons.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions.
- Click Disable NewTab-TV(Cool).
- Click More information link in the left-bottom corner.
- Click Remove button.
- If this button is grayed out – perform alternative steps.
Step 3: Remove NewTab-TV(Cool) from Android Smartphones:
Alternative solution for Android phone/tablet:
- open the Chrome app.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More.
- Choose and open Settings
- Tap Site settings and then find NewTab-TV(Cool) Pop-ups.
- Turn of NewTab-TV(Cool) Pop-ups from Allowed to Block.
Written by Rami Duafi